Chapter 16

3rd Person

As soon as her son said the words 'I will', the Luna was out and yelling out instructions to begin preparations for the less than moral yet private mating of her only child, she ordered that the Omegas clean THE prisoner best as they could. Having cleaned the catatonic girl, they put a drip on her as a first aid.

The girl had no idea what was going on around her, she was so unaware of her surroundings that didn't even shy away from the thorough attention given to her body and her privates, besides she'd lost the urge to skitter away some time ago.

It was three female Omegas along with pack doctor Mr. Kaneez that tended to the girl and they did it with much worry for her state of mind. However the doctor explained that Wolf and Human were not one, that they were separated by trauma and depression but more so, the extreme need for their mate. Though when he was told that she would sooner be united with the mate in question, his mind was put at ease because the only wanted his people healthy and he would have been mad beyond professional bounds had he knew of the truth concerning the 'mate' situation so the doctor was remained excited at the prospect of the union saving the girl's life as well as bringing her dormant wolf to life.

JJ had also received the same treatment of being cleaned and having life giving fluids injected into his system. JJ still had the thought that dumping the girl afterwards would be perfect revenge for what in HIS mind, she'd done to him. And so, with his purposes set, he waited for his fated mate.

It was at sundown that Rain was delivered to JJ's quarters, at sundown that she felt her long slumbered wolf stir awake, that she felt her faint beating heart flip inside her chest. "Mate!"

She wondered if this was another memory, of the same words said by her wolf, of the same scent of mint, of the same feeling at the party.

"Lara?" She whispered to her wolf, feeling as if she were afloat, trying to find her way from a place she didn't recognize. "It's our mate pup, I told you he'd save us. I told you!"

Rain tried to sense her surroundings as her senses slowly got sharper, slowly returning to their previous state.

"Where?" She asked out loud, not letting herself get too hopeful at the news for she still didn't believe.

"Hello mate." And then she heard the voice, her memories ran back, causing her to recognize that the scent of mint did indeed belong to her mate. A mate she felt she had nothing more to offer, a mate she prayed would come for her, the same mate she'd lost all hope of having. Was he here to claim her as his? She wondered, but she refused to believe. Thus no response, thus shutting her still poor focus eyes tight.

JJ watched the girl that turned his life upside down, a girl who'd been so beautiful she'd stolen his breath away. A girl who sooner led him to shame faster than anything he'd ever encounter. A girl he hated.

"Mate her, make her ours!" A girl who brought his wolf to life despite how he hated her. He could feel his member stirring because she was still beautiful, despite being a little pale. Her cheeks were getting rosy right in front of his eyes as was the glow in his own skin, just like his mother said. Being near each other was already healing them both. Her hair was still wet and she was a see through nighty. He didn't know if this was on purpose OR his mother's doing. He was leaning more towards the latter.

"Mate AND keep her before we lose her forever you unlearned human!" His wolf demanded. "Would you just chill before you give me a damn headache?! geez! " He replied, irritated. She looked lost, despite the sexual desire she stirred in him. He took tentative steps towards her from his freshly made bed so as to not scare her. She smelled of sweet strawberry and something exotic, he couldn't stop himself once he charged towards her. "Hello mate." He greeted her. She just shut her eyes tight.

He went on, remembering all he learned from his mother. She told him the girl Rain? Didn't trust anybody, he didn't know why but he knew that to assure her he was different, he'd have to claim he was better. Even if it wasn't true.

"Baby?" He called to her, now before putting his hands on her cold ones. Sparks lit at the touch, convincing him to further pursue this feeling, even though it would only be temporary. "Open your eyes baby, let me see you." She obliged, blinking a few times before looking at him. Her eyes went glassy with tears. JJ didn't have patience for this, but he remembered his goal here. His energy levels had already risen, he couldn't stop now.

"Hey don't cry," He said wiping the tears with his thumbs, "I'm sorry they hurt you, but I'll take care of you." He lied to her. "If you let me, please let me." To further seduce her, he hugged her tight. He instantly felt their wolves cuddling, nudging at each other lovingly, enjoying each other's scents. He was sure he had her where he wanted. He started drawing them back to his bed, laying his mate down, "I know they hate you and abused your trust baby girl but I won't, OK? Hurting you would be like stabbing myself in the heart because you're mine, see how perfectly we fit together?" He asked linking her delicate fingers between his stronger ones and using them to caress her cold cheeks.

Her breath hitched in her throat at the warmth and sparks from the caress but her eyes remained pained and guarded, JJ could see she didn't trust him and that she wasn't willing to try. Too scared.

And he was losing his patience. On a last resort, that is apart from copying Emmery's deeds, he drew her in his arms tight and whispered sweetly in her ears for her to trust him, to give him a chance.

Rain couldn't believe that he wanted her, after all that's happened. Was he serious?

"I'll take care of you if you let me, please let me baby." Rain wanted to tell him he could do better, that he deserved better; that is how worthless she felt, like 'used goods' as Emmery said however Lara, in all her pained desperation and shame, begged otherwise. "Rain, he's ours. Let him take care of us. I want to be with my mate. Please" It was love he was offering and it was love the lonely little wolf needed.

And so Rain caved for both Lara and her sake because if anything, what she needed the most was affection at that very moment.

'She's too damn easy' was JJ's last thought before he went forth with his plans.

***
Hello loves!

Concerning updates: fear not, the 3month long delay that happened with chap 15 will not be a common thing, I want to finish this book under a year after all...LOL

Vote or comment but know you are appreciated even if you don't. Hugs...