Love Elevator 03 - Libby

Hello! Here is the next chapter...

This chapter is dedicated to IsadoraFier.. I really love your comments for my previous chapters, esp. when we were chatting hahahaaa and also thanks for keep supporting me! >.

The wonderful banner was made by ellzzrawrr, I love it so mcuhhhh XD Thankssss hehee

Plz vote/comment if you like it ^^ tee hee~

******

-Recap-

After a few seconds, we reached the 17th floor. J-Lo and Marc were stopping there. They went out and said bye. Ugh- They left me with this annoying man all alone. Deciding to look at him, I was looking right into his lush green eyes. They were so beautiful and made my heart skipped a beat. Before I finished looking at him clearly, the elevator suddenly stopped working. Oh my God!

*****

Libby

I heard a loud 'crunch' sound. Feeling the elevator ground to a stop forcefully, I looked up and could see the light flickering. It was on, then off. On and off. After a few minutes, it was on, but slightly dimmed. I felt relieved, because it wasn't turning off anymore. Luckily, the light was still working, or I would be dead on the spot. I was really scared shitless of the darkness, having a pretty bad memory about it.

Looking at each other with horror written all over our faces, we stood in stunned silence for a moment. This was a bad sign! Oh my God! This could not be happening to us. Elevators didn't get stuck in real life, right? I closed my eyes and breathed, trying to calm myself.

'This is only a dream! This is only a dream!' Chanting to myself, I tried to soothe myself silently. When I opened my eyes, I would laugh and know that this was only a joke. Or, at least, it was a temporary thing. Okay, here we go! One, two, three. I opened my eyes, looking around. Nothing has changed! I was still standing inside this elevator and this freaking elevator was stuck, not moving at all.

Dang! The elevator still wasn't working. I turned to him and stared at him helplessly, honestly I didn't know what I should do. We were staring at each other's eyes for a few minutes. It was like we were waiting for some miracle to happen. Finally, we realized that we were not going to go anywhere; there would be no miracles, unless we did something. But, what could we do? I had no idea! Looking around helplessly again, I felt so frustrated and gazed at him again.

Ordering him sternly, I said in a loud voice, "Hey! Do something!" I knew that I was a bit rude, but I was too scared to care. I just wanted to get out of this elevator. Period.

He raised his eyebrows, answering me, "I am not your slave!" Then he ordered me back, "You are a ninja, right? So, you are the one who should do something!"

I raised my eyebrows back at him, yelling. "What the fudge are you talking about? What ninja?" He made me confused. What was he talking about? I wanted to know, since when I became a ninja?

"You were doing some ninja moves back there. Ciattt! Crawling with your ninja skill! That was super duper cool!" He was crawling in the air like a dork! Laughing at me, he tried to imitate my cool ninja moves that I did when I tried to hide behind the plants just now. I was so irritated and embarrassed at the same time. He saw it all? Dang! And did he have to say "Ciatt"? That was disgusting. I shook my head and decided to keep pestering him.

"No! I am not a ninja! Are you an anime freak?" I denied him.

"Yes! I am Naruto-maniac! Why?" He raised his eyebrows again.

Then he decided to hum Naruto's soundtrack, The Raising Fighting Spirit. He was so cool doing that. I would never tell him that though. Hmm . . . he thought that I didn't know anything about anime. Ha! He was wrong obviously, because I was actually a Naruto maniac too! He was singing and imitating a rapper, and it was kind of funny, but I tried to keep my face blank, no emotion whatsoever.