Love Elevator 18 - Libby

-Recap-

She sighed and answered me, “I guess so!”

I knew that she was still irritated. However, after that my nightmare came true. Bam! The light was suddenly turned on and it blinded me for a little while. Holy sh*t! She can see me now. I tried to hide myself with both of my hands unsuccessfully. I tried to cover my boobs, then I realized I didn’t have them. So, I quickly tried to cover my mini-me. The roaring of her laughter was echoed in the elevator, when she looked at me. I had to live with this embarrassing moment for the rest of my life.

When she stopped laughing, she said, “So, it’s time for the make-up, huh?” I could see the evil glint in her eyes and her scary mischievously smile.

HELP ME!

****

Libby

I thought about what I wanted him to do and suddenly I had an idea. I grinned to myself and told him to switch roles with me. It meant we had to change our clothes and I would do his make-up. What a wonderful idea! He asked me for how long and I said one hour. It depended on his luck. He was lucky, if the elevator still wasn’t working and the light was still off. He was in a bad luck, if the opposite things were happened. I wondered which one his luck was going to be.

He agreed.

I told him to open his clothes, while I was doing the same thing. He grumbled something under his breath. I didn’t know what he said, and I didn’t care. I couldn’t see him clearly too, but from the sound of his movement, I knew that he opened his clothes. I did the same thing as him. I opened my dress and threw it at him. I hoped he caught it.

Waiting for his clothes, I crossed my arms in front of my boobs. What took him so long? I told him to hurry up, after that he warned me that he was going to throw them at me. I was sticking out my hands blindly, but I successfully caught them. He asked me whether I would order him to wear my underwear or not.

No way! I didn’t want him to spread his germs on me. I didn’t like to share my private things with other people, like my underwear or toothbrush. Other than that, he could also see my boobs through his transparent shirt. I wore his shirt and it was way too big for me. I could smell his masculinity through his shirt and it was comforting me in this dark. I wondered how his smell could give me such an effect to this extend. The bottom of his shirt ended up in the middle of my thigh. Well . . . it looked like a dress on me, so I didn’t have to wear his jeans. I was too lazy to wear it. I didn’t think he wore a belt, so it would sag anyway.

He sighed in relief, when I told him he didn’t have to wear my underwear. However, when I told him that my underwear will be contaminated, he said that he knew I thought him sexy. Well . . . I wasn’t going to deny it. Then, he sang ‘Sexy and I Know It’. From his movements, I knew that he tried to do the dance too. I tried to imagine it and giggled. I bet it was a pretty funny sight. He was wearing a dress, while he did the dance moves.

I pretended to feel disgusted and told him to wear the dress. He asked me about the size. It was an all size bodycon, so maybe it would suit him. I hoped so. Dang! How would he look like? Please lamp! I really need you now! Then, I realized. I didn’t feel suffocated in the darkness. Whoa . . . he was like my meds.

He cursed something, when he tried to wear my dress. I bet it took a lot of his skill to wear it. I didn’t even like wearing that dress. It emphasized the curve of our bodies too much. I wished him luck! Then, I crawled on the floor. I tried to find my make-up kit, but couldn’t. Where were they? He asked me what I did and I told him that I couldn’t find my make-up kit.