Love Elevator 13 - Dominic

The banner was made by theKipcake >.< Thank youuu :D

***

-Recap-

His wolfy face was getting closer to me. He sniffed my face and neck. It tickled me and made me laugh out loud. After I was done laughing, I stared at his wolfy face again and smiled at him. Ugh – I wanted to make him mine and locked him in my room. I was thinking of his cuteness, when he did the unthinkable. He kissed me!

Oh my God! Why did he do that?

Without a second thought, I wiped my lips and yelled, “Ew – you have cooties!”

Did you know what he did? He was rolling around on the elevator floor and making a weird sound. It seemed like this wolf ruined the perfect moment and laughed at me! Dang you, Dom!

***

Dominic

Finally, I told her the truth. At first, she thought that it was only a joke. It made her laughed at me with a look of disbelief etched on her face. Then, she said I was living in a dream land, fantasy story, yada yada. The part that I didn’t like was when she compared us with Twilight. I wasn’t Jacob Black. Never was and never would be.

The relationship between friends and family in our pack was very close. However, it didn’t mean that we wouldn’t blend or get along with humans. Yes, we were more powerful than humans. But, it doesn’t mean we had to sneer or look down upon them. We were living on the same place and it would be better if we lived in peace. We might be soft-hearted, but we wouldn’t hesitate to remove everyone who threatened our pack. For example was the threat from ruthless hunters.

I looked at her face and knew that she still didn’t believe me. I sighed to myself. Who would, huh?

 “Really? If you were a werewolf, then I would become Bella, huh?” She asked me that. Well . . . I did hope that she would become my mate, but I didn’t want her to choose the vampire like Bella. I didn’t even know whether Vampires were really existed or not. I only knew that the girl that stood proudly in front of me was mine. I wouldn’t share her with anyone else.

 “If I am really a werewolf, do you want to be my Bella? But you are not allowed to run away from me with the sparkling Vampire. You are mine.” I asked her. Wow . . . it sounded like I proposed to her, but I didn’t think she realized that. Who could blame her? She thought it was only a prank.

I knew it from her answer, “Sure thing, Dom Black. Bring it on! Please prove it to me!” I sighed to myself. What the heck? Dom Black. That wasn’t cool, dude. I said nothing, because I didn’t want to get into argument with her. I asked her if she was sure, and yet she still challenged me. Whatever suited your boat, sweetheart. So, I had to do what the lady wanted, right? I opened my shirt slowly. I didn’t want it to be ruined, when I changed into my wolf. I feel like a stripper right now.

I was half-way opening my shirt, when I looked at her expression. I asked her what was wrong with her. She thought that I would rape her. I rolled my eyes at her silly conclusion and briefly explained why I opened my shirt.

Her expression was priceless. I teased her whether she actually wanted to see naked or not. She thought I didn’t see her reactions, but I knew that she was checking me out. This made me feel my pack’s training was really worth it. I wasn’t cheeky, but I was proud to say that I had a pretty good body. I threw my shirt away, well, more like up. I used it to cover the camera. I didn’t want the whole world to know that we existed. It was against our rules. I would destroy the security camera’s tape later.