Love Elevator 19 - Dominic

The banner was made by Cherryp2. Thankss XD

***

-Recap-

 “I – don’t – care! This is a disgusting make-up!” He yelled angrily.

I grinned at him. He didn’t look scary at all. The combination of his too-short and too tight dress and crazy make-up made him look like a lunatic or a fool. I answered him, “No! That’s cool dude!”

He glared at me and asked me, “Just one hour, right?”

“Yep . . .” I popped the ‘P’ loudly.

He shook his head and then said in a scary tone, “It’s your turn now!”

Maybe the dare that I just told him to do was a bit too much? Ugh! It was time for him to pay me back. OH CRAP!

****

Dominic

After the light was on, I looked at the mirror in front of me in horror. I looked like a lunatic, an ugly monster, ogre, maniac. Damn! There were a lot of words to describe this disgusting appearance. While I pitied myself, I could her laughter echoed in this damn elevator. She was mocking me and it made me scowl.

She still had the gut to ask me whether I was okay or not. I answered her sarcastically that I was in perfect condition.  What did she think I would feel? Happy? No way! After that, she still remembered about the make-up. I whined at her because she said I didn’t have to, but she denied it. It’s because the lamp was off. Now, it’s on, so I couldn’t back out. Damn! There was no way I would win this fight, so I just clenched my jaw and did the dare like a man.

You know what? Give me a rogue and I will destroy the rogue in no time. Give me a mate and I can’t win a single fight. This is so frustrating. She was looking for her make-up kit and I wished she couldn’t find it. But, I didn’t think my luck was that good. Hell yeah! She found it and realized that something was not right. How could the make-up kit end up there?

Uh-oh.

When she asked me, I didn’t answer her at first. I didn’t want to lie, but I felt guilty. She knew that something was up, so she didn’t believe me when I said no. She put it all together and found out that I have a good sight in the dark. Sh*t! She was a really potent lie detector. I finally admitted the truth. She punished me by doing a funny make-up for me.

I had no idea, how girls could put up with make-up. It was very sticky and felt very thick on my face. There were also a lot of things to do. It was like painting, instead of canvas, it was our faces. I’m glad that I’m a man or else I had to deal with it every day. She painted my eyes, my lips, and drew a spot or something. I wanted to wipe it all, but I knew that my mate would get angry.

She didn’t allow me to open my eyes, so when he gave me the signal to open my eyes. I could feel that my heart was beating faster. It was a mix of scared and nervous feelings. What did she do to me? Before I opened my eyes, I asked her whether it looked good or not. I knew that it would be disgusting, but maybe it wasn’t as ugly as I thought it would, right? She said of course, but I still wasn’t sure about that.

I tried to calm and opened my eyes. I looked at the mirror and hell I looked like a retard. What kind of make-up was this? I remembered this from a movie, but I didn’t remember the title. I could only gape and couldn’t make any sounds at all. I was in shock. I remembered all the sluts from my pack and they always wore heavy make-up. But, this . . . this make-up could beat them all, even if I combined all of their heavy make-up. I yelled at her and asked what the hell this was. She said it was Red-Queen Make-Up and she still tried to remind me that it wasn’t polite to curse in front of her. This time, I didn’t even care about that.