Chapter 3 - Falling

Hope you sins are enjoying this as much as I am while writing this hah. Anyways, I'll probably slow down on making the chapters to this, but for now I'm putting as many chapters as I can out. Bai!

-Adrien's POV-

After being kicked out for the night at home I didn't have many places to go. I could've gone to Chloe, but who knows what she would've tried to pull on me. I also could've gone to Nino's house, but he didn't like to comfort me in any way. My last option was a risky one. Going to Marinette's. I knew she liked me. It was pretty obvious. I was pretty unsure of it, but I spent some time thinking about the subject. I decided on visiting her as Chat Noir. My alter ego and hero of Paris.

After going to her the first time, I wanted it to be a normal thing. Marinette was sweet and very comforting. So a night or two after the first time I decided to go back again. After getting there I lightly tap on the glass and she lets me in. I smirk, "miss me?".

-Marinette's POV-

After the first time I wasn't expecting Chat to come back. I was a bit surprised, but I kinda wanted him to show up again. He was nice company, and it was really nice of him to open up to me. I'm sure he had better friends but I'm glad he chose me.

We sit down on my bed and talk. Mostly random things. After a good amount of talking he stops and stares into my eyes. "Chat... You okay?" I asked awkwardly. He shakes his head obviously snapping back to reality. "Sorry princess. I got lost in your eyes" he says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes, yawning. I lay down in my bed and face my back to him. Chat pounces onto the bed like a kitten playing, obviously silently asking to join me. I nod my head yes and let out a small giggle. He pulls me close, cuddling me, and kisses my forehead. I fell asleep pretty quick but right before I did he said something I couldn't hear.

-Adrien's POV-

I got lost in Marinette's eyes and all I could think about was how they looked similar to ladybug's eyes. But she snapped me out of my thoughts and before I could think I blurted out "sorry princess, I got lost in your eyes". Oops. I nervously force out a chuckle and smile. She laid down facing her back to me and I immediately got the urge to cuddle with her as we did the night I visited her last. She was probably asleep when I thought aloud. "I shouldn't be falling for you, but I am" I say quietly as I drift off into a peaceful slumber.

-Le Time Skip To Next Morning-

I wake up and look at my watch for the time. 4:30AM. 'I should get out of here before she wakes up like I did last time' I think to myself, quietly getting out of her bed and sneaking to the window. I look at her smiling and turn to leave. "Goodbye, princess".