Chapter 5 - Jealousy And Tears

Hello! I want some people to comment some ideas for the story to progress. I'm running outta ideas haha. Anyways enjoy this chapter my lil' sins ;3

-Marinette's POV-

Last week we had a transfer student from Italy. Her name was Lila I think. She got possessed by an akuma and turned into Volpina who I found in this book full of information on me, Chat Noir, and even Hawkmoth. Well anyways, let's get back on track.

Lila has brown hair and is actually pretty confident and flirts with Adrien a lot. I got pretty jealous and well Lila got possessed by an akuma because of me.. She deserved it though. But honestly I wish I was as confident talking to Adrien and she was. Maybe then senpai would notice me. But stupid stuttering me can barely say an actual sentence to him. But maybe they were meant to be together, it's not like I have a chance with him anyways. I sit by my loft window and sigh. Then someone else entered my mind. Chat. Sweet, funny, comforting... I think I have feelings for him now. But it's not like the puppy crush I have on Adrien. I'm comfortable around him and can open up to him. I sat by the window and wished Chat was there beside me until I drifted off to sleep sitting by the window.

I awoke to some taps on the window. And as soon as I saw who it was, I smiled and quickly let him in. "How my princess doing?", Chat says with a smirk. "Well I would say good, but I'm kind of a mess right now", I tell him with a small frown. "What's wrong?", he says sitting next to me waiting for me to tell him my problems. "Well it's kinda stupid.. But there's this new transfer student at my school and she's kinda taken a liking to my crush. Buuut I guess that's my fault.. It's not like I've ever been able to form sentences talking to him. Nor am I actually confident enough to sit next to him. But idunno. Maybe I should just let her have him since I don't have a chance.", I say with tears starting to form in my eyes. Chat listened the whole time, interested in the story. "Well if he's blind enough to see how great you are you should just let him go. No guy is worth tears if they can't tell what a perfect girl you are", he says, putting an arm around me and pulling me into a hug. "I guess... I just.. I wish I could've told him my feelings before that girl got here.. Now it's too late...", I finish started to cry. We sit there for a while as he holds me.

I guess I fell asleep cause I woke up to see him carrying me to my bed and laying in it with me, holding me close. I close my eyes and accept my feelings for Chat and drift asleep with my face buried in his chest.

I'm thinking of making the next chapter with Volpina in it more. How's that sound? Also I wanna hear how you guys like this story :3 also, we almost have 1k reads!! AGHHH it's crazy since I think this story sucks but aye thanks my lil' sins!! Anyways, imma go. Peace!