Epilogue

*Marinettes Pov*

I watch as the rain falls, as the droplets splash against the windowpane. I sigh in content, smiling slightly.

I'm now 23 and life is good. Adrien's now 24 and still the love of my life. We stopped being the superheroes of Paris, and decided to give the miraculous' to Master Fu, so he could give them to another pair who's fate collides. I see them on the news constantly, fighting the new hawkmoth of the city. But through all of the chaos, I'm incredibly happy.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I hear a voice behind me while a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Whatcha thinking about?", the voice asks me questioningly. I smile, and turn my head slightly to reveal Adrien behind me. "You... us... everything", I reply, looking back outside through the window. He laughs gently, burying his face into my neck, causing me to giggle. "Stop!", I yell, squirming and laughing as he kisses my neck. And as I look at him from the corner of my eye, he smirks and swiftly picks me up. Throwing me over his shoulder, he starts walking to the bedroom, laughing. "Put me down...", I beg him. "No can do, m'lady," he responds as he continues walking.

Gently tossing me onto the bed, he quickly jumps on top of me so I couldn't get away. Making eye contact with me, he starts tickling me, making me break out into laughter. "St..op...! Ha... please..", was all I could say between my giggles. After what felt like years, he stopped and smiled at me with that adorable smile of his. He got up and started walking away, but I wasn't going to let him off that easy. Quietly slipping off the bed, I run over to him, jumping on his back. "H-hey!" He yells, laughing. "Okay, okay. You got me," gently putting me back on the ground. Grinning, I say the words I never get tired of saying to him. "Je t'aime, Adrien." Hearing those words, he grabs me by the waist, pulling me close to him. "Je t'aime aussi," he replies, kissing me gently. Life can be pretty amazing, huh?

It's kind of silly thinking about how awkward and shy I was around Adrien, knowing that now I'd jump on him and play around with him in a heartbeat. It's pretty amazing to see how much my life changed when I became ladybug. And I've changed even more since then, too. Even though I'm not ladybug anymore, it was a thrilling experience while it lasted.

~Time Skip To A Month Later Lol Sorry; Brought To You By Yuri Plisetsky~

I stare down in shock. Positive. It says... positive. This can't be happening. If Adrien doesn't take this well I'm screwed. I take a deep breath and stand up, heading out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Babe?", I call out. I take another deep breath, "Adrien? Please come here," I yell, a little bit louder. Hearing footsteps, I finally spot Adrien rushing down the stairs with worry etched onto his face. "What is it? What's wrong? Are you okay-", I cut him off. I giggle nervously. "I'm fine, babe... it's just... uh...", I trail off, unsure if I should say it or not. He looks at me concerned, "what's wrong, Mari?". I sigh, just wanted to spit it out already. "Adrien... I'm pregnant..." and that was it. A tear falls down my face, prepared for him to be angry. But he just stood there, his face blank. "You're... what?" He asks in a daze. Finally processing what I said, his eyes widen and a grin appears on his perfect face. He lets out a squeal, obviously excited. Picking me up, he twirls me around laughing. "Oh my god... Mari we're having a baby!" He yells. I giggle and nod in reply.

I wish that excitement lasted.

~Time Skip To Like 2 Months Later; Be Prepared~

I sit at home, the tears staining my face. I've barely moved in two days. I'm honestly a mess. Adrien is just as bad as me. We went to the doctors two days ago. Something felt off about the child that was to be born. And I guess I was right... I... had a miscarriage. I was so shocked when I found out. I can't believe the baby's gone... So many plans. It's gonna take some time for us to get through this.

Some weeks pass and I had a thought. I knew it wasn't perfect and it could never fill the hole in my heart from losing my first child, but I still wanted a child to raise with the love of my life.

Walking into the building, I nervously glance at Adrien, while he shoots me a reassuring smile. Here we are, the adoption center, and I'm a nervous wreck. The lady at the desk greets us, and we talk about the details.

~Another Time Skip I'm So Sorry I Can't Write~

As we walk out of the tall building, I look over to Adrien and he's grinning ear to ear. I smile, thinking of all the memories we're going to make. Carrying our new baby girl in my arms, we get in the car and go home.

Oh what an amazing life this is.

~
~
This really sucks I'm so sorry I honestly wish this was better >.< ahhh forgive me pls

That was the end of my book though! Sorry if it was worse then you expected lmao imma go though so baiiii my lil sins <3