Chapter 14 - Finally Back

~Marinette's Pov~

I woke up.

I slowly open my eyes, before blinking rapidly from the brightness. I try to remember what happened before I got here, but to no avail. I look around and notice I'm in a hospital room. Did something happen? The room is empty currently but I remembered the voices. The sound of Chats worried voice echoed through my head. Along with those of Alya and my parents. Did I fall off the building like I remembered? It didn't feel like it. My side hurts though. Like really bad. While thinking about this, I didn't even notice someone coming into the room. "Oh your awake!" Says I voice I don't recognize. I look around until I spot a nurse. She looks quite kind I guess. She uses a controller to move the back of the bed up so I'm in a sitting position. She examines me. "How's the pain, sweetie?" She asks curiously. "Well my side hurts... What happened?" She looks worried now. I look at a name tag on her shirt. Her names Claire. That's a nice name. "You got hit by a car... The impact on your head was severe... Leaving you unconscious for a few days. Do you not remember anything?" She walks closer to me, handing me pills and some water. "I uh... I thought I fell off a building.. I wasn't in a coma?" I'm confused. Was what I heard in my mind a lie? Did I really get hit by a car? "The impact wasn't enough to put you in a coma, but it knocked you out for quite a while. We almost lost you." She responds. I almost died? Oh god. "Where are my parents?" I think aloud. "They went home. Would you like us to call them and tell them your awake?" I nod my head. She rushes out of the room and I'm left there alone again.

*Time Skip Of Lasaga* (if you get that reference ily)

I'm woken up by a gentle shake on the arm that wasn't as bruised and in pain. Though, it was cut kinda bad. I open my eyes slightly, readjusting to the light. And there stands my mom, my dad, and Alya. Awesome. Alya smiles widely, her eyes silently pleading to let her hug me. I nod slightly and she runs beside me, hugging my gently, but tightly. I smile and return the hug with one arm. Since the other was in a cast it was difficult to move. I was still confused at how everything that happened was a dream. A mere thought of what happened.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Me, my parents, and Alya talked for a while before the nurse decided I should rest. As I lay there deciding whether to sleep or not, I hear a tap on the window. Is it really him? I look over and see a very familiar face. I nod to him as he stares back at me as if to welcome him in. He opens the window and swiftly climbs in. Closing the window, he sneaks over to me and wraps his arms carefully around me. Crawling into my bed, he cuddles me and puts his face into my neck, as he breaths slow down. I close my eyes and I drift to sleep. It was almost like harmony.

• • •

So the books almost over! Ahh! I can't believe how far it's gotten though! I love you all and I never expected it to get 20k+!! Thank you so much! Anyways I'm tired so baiiiiiii