Chapter 8 - Playful Kisses

Hope you guys are enjoying this, sorry I haven't posted in a while. You know how moving can be hahaha anyways enjoy!

-Adriens POV-

I woke up. Monday. God worst day of the week. At least I can talk to my friends and see my girlfriend. The thought rolled around in my mind. 'Girlfriend... Girl.. Friend... Heh Marinette's my girlfriend", I think to myself, laughing. I've had a small crush on marinette. And now that we are dating and she knows who I am and I know who she is we have been pretty close since. You heard me right. I showed her I'm Adrien about 2 weeks ago and she showed me she was ladybug. Of course, I put it all together and was fully shocked and amazed that MY girlfriend was THE ladybug. The ladybug I've had a crush on. And turns out Marinette had a crush on me. Wow, what a love square. Also, I called myself stupid comforting her. But I didn't know sooo.. Anyways, I should probably go to school now.

-Rainbow Time Skip Of Phan-

I got to school by my limousine. Girls rush around me. Great. I push through them to see Marinette running up to the school. She's always almost late/late. It's kinda cute honestly. You could say I really do love her. Well I walked up to Marinette and she was talking to Alya like usual before she spotted me. She runs towards me and jumps into my arms. I catch her laughing and set her down. "So.. You ready for class babe?", I ask,  grabbing her hand to hold. "Yeah, let's go Alya", she replies, smiling and pulling Alya and my along. We got into class and as I sit down Nathanael walks past me and sits down watching Marinette. Now, I'll be honest here, she's mine and ONLY mine, so I got a bit jealous. But I knew Marinette wouldn't cheat, she isn't that type of person. He saw me look at him and he quickly opens his sketchbook and starts drawing.

-Another Magic Time Skip-

A couple classes later we get to lunch. Since I'm a model I'm told not to eat to much since I'll "get bloated". I hate this life sometimes but I have to follow my fathers orders. He tells me that's what my mother would've wanted so I listen. I sit next to Marinette and she notices how I didn't have much food on my plate. "Hey what's up with the crumbs? Where's the rest of your meal?", she asks curiously. "Photo shoot today", I grumble, taking a bite at my bland salad since I wasn't allowed to have any calories or dressing or anything. Might as well be having a lunch with Satan. Anyways, she looked at me with a sad face and dumped a bit of food on my plate from hers. "Your too thin to not eat Adrien. Don't starve it gets you nowhere", she says with a smile. "T-thanks... I'll get yelled at probably but thanks babe" I say chuckling.

*after schooooool*

I get home and eat dinner by myself at the giant empty table. Like usual. I look around and remember my childhood full of life and bright colors around here. After mom disappeared everything got duller. I hated it. My father barely likes me as well it seems. Oh well. I stand up from my table and slowly walk to my room in thought. I text Marinette telling her I'm coming over and quickly transform after Plagg eats his Camembert "dinner".

I jump from rooftop to rooftop and climb into the window and tap before letting myself in. I go back to my normal self and climb down the ladder from her loft bed. She's doing homework so I spin her around in her chair and swoop her up into my arms. "Kitty I have to finish my homework. It's bad enough I don't understand it but if I turn in an empty page, I'll get detention", she says giggling. "I'll help my beautiful damsel in distress! I'm good at psychology", I sitting in her chair and plopping her in my lap.

About 2 hours later of studying with Marinette I started to get bored. I make her look at me by gently placing my finger under her chin. I kiss her soft lips gently and pull away quickly after. Damn I loved her lips. Hell, I loved everything about her. Anyways, she put the books away and turned towards me. Walking towards me slowly, she leaned in towards my face and as soon as our lips were about to touch she quickly poked my nose. "Boop!", Marinette says running to her ladder from her loft bed. I chase her up it and as soon as I get up I pounce on her, holding her down. "Gotcha!", I say through laughs. I kiss her neck playfully and she giggles. "Je t'aime Marinette" I say quietly as I tuck her in and hop next to her in her bed. I pulled her closer to me and we fell asleep quickly, foreheads touching.