Chapter 7 - Love And Surprises

-Marinette's POV-

Since me and Chat started dating, I completely lost my feelings for Adrien. Well... Maybe that's a lie. We've gotten closer since I've been able to put full sentences together in front of him. Alya doesn't know about me and Chat.. Idunno if I should tell her. She might spread it around the media. But she's still my best friend so I can't decide what to do. Anyways, back on track. Adriens cute and all and he's super sweet but I have more feelings for Chat now and we've gotten so close he's talking about showing me his civilian form. I wanna tell him I'm ladybug as well, but it's gonna be difficult.

*tap tap* Chat lightly taps on the window before entering my room. I told him to let himself in, but he still likes to tap on the window to let me know he's here. I look up from my desk, smiling. He jumps down swiftly and wraps his arms around my shoulders, kissing my cheek and jumping on the couch. I giggle and get up, running over to him and jumping on him. He looks into my eyes with gleaming eyes whilst I do the same. The space closes between us as he pulls me close and kisses me. We pull away pretty quick and I blush. He smirks, picking me up bridal style and using his pole to extend us to my bed. We lay down and cuddle, my head resting on his chest. "je t'aime, Mari"

He gets up, looking a bit nervous. "You okay...?", I ask, sitting up. "Y-yeah it's just.. I really wanna show you me without the mask.. But I feel like you wont like me anymore", he says, shifting his feet around. "Awe kitty, I'd love you no matter what!" I say, smiling and hugging him. "You know Mari, your paw-sitively purr-fect" he says, crawling on top of me smirking. He chuckles quietly and starts tickling me. I squirm out from under him and run down my stairs to my bed, running away from him while he chases me. I giggle and he tackles me onto the couch and kisses me. I melt into the kiss, and smile when he pulls away.

He turned serious, looking me in the eye and nods, mostly to himself. He releases his transformation, turning into his civilian form. Adrien Agreste. All the pieces came together and I was stuck there in shock when something else happened.

AYEEE cliffhangers ha. Anyways hope you guys like this chapter. I need some more ideas on what should happen soo comment a short idea of what you want to happen (that of course fits into the plot) anyways this is getting long so baiiiiiii!!