Chapter 11 - What's Reality And What's Not?

Sorry I lost my voice and I have no inspiration or motivation to write this but hey I'm here so enjoy

-Recap-
"What I woke up to made me feel worse"

*Marinette's Pov*

I open my eyes, blinking rapidly to adjust to the lights. I look around, and I'm in a hospital. I wince at the overwhelming pain. All the events started coming back to me. But... This was a dream... Wasn't it? The other thing was reality... Right?? I'm not sure but I guess until I find out I'm stuck here. I hear the door open and shut as I move my eyes to the person who came in. "Ah. Your awake. Well, I'm your nurse and my name's Cathy. If you need anything let me know." She flashed a smile and turned to walk back out. "Wait.." I suddenly say, and she looks like I just asked her for a million dollars. "Yes?" She kindly asks. "I need more painkillers.. this pain is horrible!" I tell her, laughing slightly at the last part. "You got it. Want food?" I nod my head and she turns on her heels and walks out of the room. I think for a moment and something clicks in my mind. 'Where is everyone...?' I ask myself. No one was there. No parents, no Chat, nobody. Feeling suspicious, I planned on asking the nurse about me not having any visitors. There's not even any "get well cards". I mean I just fell from a building. So why does it seem like no one knows? Do they not know? Isn't my mom worried about me? I kept asking myself question after question hoping something would click or wishing someone could answer them.

~Majestic Time Skip Of Sans~

The nurse finally got back, holding something I could only guess is food. But to me it just looks like sludge on a tray. Ew. She hands me some meds after setting the tray down. After she pushes the water cup towards me, I push myself up into a half-sitting-half-laying down position and quickly take the meds I was given. She turns to walk out when I remember what I wanted to ask her. "Wait... Where's my family? Or maybe my friends..?" I ask nervously. My hands got really interesting as I waited for a response. "What parents? We were told you have none.." She looked confused, as if I was playing stupid or something. But wait... No parents? Seriously? Now... I know I had parents so now I'm really confused. Now I'm whispering. "..what?.." Is all I could say. "Hun, are you okay?" She asks with a worried look on her face. My mind starts rushing, and an idea pops into my head. There's only one way to see if this is a dream. It's risky, but I don't care, it's not like I can do anything in this state anyways. "You can go now, I'm okay." I tell her reassuringly. She walks out and I smirk.

I pull out all the wires of the machine from me, and sit up. Those things were the only things keeping me alive so now, I wait. I walk to the door, whimpering at the pain, and lock it. I slide down the door and sit there. Now I have to see what happens. And what happens, happens.

-

Sorry I haven't updated. I got sick then I was at my dads and... Stuff. Now, idk where this story is going but I hope you people are enjoying this book. I'm tired tho so imma go. If anyone else has skype message me cause i like frands. Baiiii!

Harmony - a MariChat FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara