Chapter 10 - Confusion

*Marinette's Pov*

It all happened so quickly. Falling, hitting the ground, the pain. All of it. But what surprised me was when I woke up.

* * *

I gasp as I quickly sit up in bed. I look around, and see my room. My regular old room. I place my hands all over my body, remembering the broken bones and the pain. "It was... Just a d-dream..?", I ask myself shakily, very confused. Look at my pillow, which is soaked in tears. "But.. It was too real it can't be.. Fake..?", I shake my head and lay back down. *knock knock* "Who's there?", I yelled. "Honey your gonna be late", my mothers voice replied. "I- I don't feel well I think I'm sick!", I hastily reply. She quickly responds with "okay honey I'll bring you some food in a bit". I lay there on my phone, trying to forget the dream that was still fresh in my mind.

*Time Skip From The Boy Who Lived*

*tap tap* "...5 more minutes..." *tap tap tap* my eyes opened slowly as I look to the side. The one and only Chat Noir is there sitting at the ledge. I groan, sitting up and walking to the window, opening it. I turn around and throw myself into my bed. "Is something wrong Princess?", Chat asks me frowning. I hesitate to respond. "Oh- um I uh... Yeah I'm f-fine", was all I managed out. He looked pretty uncertain, giving me a nervous purr as he sits next to me. I peck his cheek, and lay my head on his shoulder. He froze at the sudden affection, earning a giggle from me.

* * *

We were sitting on my bed watching movies on a laptop, and I was happier then ever. I fall sleep on his chest and 0immediately the dream comes back up in my mind. I jolt awake as the pain of breaking bones returned. "You okay bugaboo? You seem a bit off today..", Chat says worriedly. "I don't know it's just.. I...", my voice trailed out as I fainted from the thoughts. What I woke up to made me feel worse.

sorry for the short chapter I'm tired and need sleep. Anyways comment what you think on the series so far and I'll see you next chapter. Bai mah lil' sins ;3