Chapter 4: Good Days

OML WE HAVE LIKE 500+ READS!!! AGHHHH TYSM PEEPS! ;3 glad you guys are enjoying this story :3 comment what should happen next!

-Marinette's POV-

I wake up, soaking up the previous nights events. Chat came back and we cuddled all night... Holy shit. 'I love Adrien and all but Chat's always there for me. Am I... Getting feelings for Chat..?'. I shake the thought off and start to get ready for school.

I head out the door saying my daily goodbyes to my parents. After about 15 minutes I arrive walking to my locker with Alya. "You haven't called me in a while", I say, laughing. "I'm sorry! We keep getting so much homework and well... Nino has spent more time with me lately. Kinda forgot." She replies with a nervous laugh. "Getting close I see?" We laugh as we walk to class.

-Lazy Time Skip Of Magic-

The day was finally over. As I start to walk down the steps engulfed in my phone, I trip. Not like I didn't expect that. But instead of hitting the ground, someone catches me. "Oops.. Sorry. I'm a bit clumsy..." I say as I look up seeing Adrien who caught me. Blushing I stand up and awkwardly scratch the back of my neck stuttering. "O-oh.. I'm so s-so sorry! I meant to.. I mean didn't to mean I uh.. Ugh...". 'TALK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON MARI OHMYGOD' I think to myself, mentally facepalming. "It's all good, at least you didn't fall on the ground", he says laughing. I thank him and I run home, jumping on my couch.

ADRIEN AGRESTE CAUGHT ME. I did the most reasonable thing I could think of. Call Alya and scream into the phone.

Another good day.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm watching my 3 year old niece. She should be sleeping but she's playing computer games with me instead ha. Sorry I couldn't put this out sooner. Bai my little sins! ;3