Chapter 13 - A Way Out

*Recap*

I have a goal now.

I have to wake up, no matter what.

-Marinette's POV-

It's the third day in my mind searching for an exit away from this place. My memories are very very slowly fading away. I'm guessing that I'm dying. I've heard my parents and Alya and Chat talking to me through my coma. But little do they know I hear them, but as you can see I'm trapped in my mind. Unable to respond. To keep away the silence I sing to myself, or talk to myself sometimes even. Just anything other then the sound of my heart. Well here I am blabbering on, while I lay on the cold ground deep in thought. If only there were people here. Except little do I know, there are.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Awakened by noise, I open my eyes, looking around me. Still in my mind. damn it. But I'm not alone. It's me, but younger. "Hello!" It says to me. "And you are...?" I respond, yawning. "I'm a memory of you. I heard you needed help out and I'm here." She, or I, or whatever the hell it is, replies. Ugh this world is so confusing. I unconsciously tune out the other me until I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts. "Understand the plan, Marinette?" I stare at her confused. "Okay... Let's go over this again." I nod as we continue walking. She quickly covers the plan again and this time I'm actually listening. "Oh forgot one more thing. Anything is possible here!" She tells me, smiling. Anything is possible here? What's that supposed to mean?? "Oh. I see your confused. I mean if you want something you can make it happen. Like creating doors; exits if you will." She replies giggling a bit. "Exits out of here..? Out of my mind?" I reply, curious. "Mhm! It'll take practice but you'll get it!" She exclaims happily. "How long??" I ask with the same amount of excitement in my voice. "A few days or so? I'm not too sure, I've never done it before so.." Ugh It could take a month. But I hope it doesn't. Well let's get on with it.

~Time Skip Of David Tennant~

We spent the next week with younger me training how to open doors. Or as she calls, 'mind portals'. It was difficult but payed off well, cause soon I was able to do long distance portals. She was right it wouldn't take long. But I still hear voices from reality. And I can't wait to see it again! Well, I should sleep cause I have more training tomorrow. I tuck myself into the makeshift bed I had. I slowly drift off into a dreamless void until I wake up. And that's the day it happened.

I woke up.

• • •

Hope you guys are enjoying this, I'm sorry it's a short chapter I'm getting my hair blonde so ye. Anyways gotta go bai mah lil' sins!