✖Dangerous Rose✖

Dangerous Rose.

Copyright© veryCLASSYfied.

February, 2017

"The untouchable Rose, because of it's thorny parts. "

Casts:

Jamie Dornan as Henry Stewart
(31-32 years old)

Dakota Johnson as Rose Gomez
(18-20 years old)

Rachel McAdams as Victoria Franzese
(18-20 years old)

Francisco Lachowski as Cedric Stevens
(19-23 years old)

You all can choose whoever characters you want!

Hi, Classis! :)

I just want to tell you guys that thank you for entering my book titled; Dangerous Rose. I already appreciate it a lot. And I hope y'all enjoy it!

Questions and answers;

What is this story all about?

Well, thank you for that wonderful question. Lol. Scratch that. To answer your question, this story is about a girl who raped. Not just by anyone but the person she loves. The person that she never expected to hurt and treat her like that. Plus, she's also bullied and hurt physically and emotionally. And maybe all bad things or happenings happened to her life. And just wished that her life ended because of her bullshit life. (Sorry for the word. Haha)

But there was a boy who immediately and easily fell in love to her. And willing to do anything and everything to her. She greedily took the chance and used him. But accidentally goes wrong and he makes her change. So sudden, that she didn't expect that he already did.

Was she still let him part of the plan, or just choose to bury all the bad happenings to her past?

Because most of all the beautiful roses, have a thorny parts.

-Rose.

She's dangerous, and I'm willing to be in danger just for her.

-Henry

Curious? C'mon! Just read it. And I'm pretty sure that you'll dangerously love it. :)

How are we going to understand the deep english/tagalog languages that you used?

Oh, yeah. Lemme give y'all some tips; do you guys know the Merriam Webster? Well, if you did, better click it when you're about to read. Then as you click it, leave it for a while, (but don't delete it on the recent apps.) And then start to read wattpad: dangerous rose. And while you're reading, and you think that you're not familiar of the deep word(s) that I used, click the Merriam Webster which was on the recent apps and search the word that you wanna know.

And I'll tell you guys! It's freaking effective. Because except of understanding the word and the meaning of it, you also let your vocabulary knowledge/words broaden (mapalawak). And the next time that you read, you'll understand it and don't need to search it anymore. :)

Is there any other plot twists inside of this story?

Yes! Of course. And I'll make sure that the plot twist wouldn't ruin the whole topic of this story. It'll just going to make y'all like or love it even more! ;)

When are you updating the story?

I honestly don't know when. :( because sometimes there's more important things to do and I forgot to update. But as much as I can, I'll make this story updated and still make y'all remember the latest update. Because I'm going to be such a bad author if y'all didn't remember the last one because of not updating for so long. :D

Do you accept book covers or even a created trailer for your story?

Oh yes! Thank you for that! How I wish to have a created by a fan trailer. That is sooo lovely. And all of that would be highly appreciated :) just kindly send it to me thru Facebook: Clarissa V. Mugoy and/or maybe on Instagram: clarissaclassy. Or just kindly DM me first so that I know that you did that kind of awesome stuff for me/for my story. I promise, I'm not snob like other authors. I'll reply as much as I can. :)

Any questions? Just comment it down, and I'll try my best to answer your curiosity. Haha.

Serious Note: This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

And; This story is created by me, myself and I. And obviously not plagiarized by some other stories that I read/currently reading. I understand the feeling of hardly working on something, and just suddenly saw it to another stories that was so similar or specifically, plagiarized. I didn't agree with it. And I obviously didn't even doing it.

So please, DO NOT read this story just to plagiarize, because if I knew where were your house was, I will burn it with plastics and rubbers. So that y'all get suffocatingly died inside of your house. Um, okay. I know I'm overreacting. That was kind of rude. Let's take it a little less bad. I think I'll just pour a muriatic acid on your face, as in all over to your damn face. That would make hard for you to see.

Oh god. That was bad? Yeah. That was so bad.

But seriously, I ashamed all those kind of people. They weren't called author anymore because, hello? Gawain ba 'yon ng isang totoong author? I don't think so. So please. Work hard for your own work and I'm sure you'll feel worthier than copying other's story. :)

Are we all good? Yes, we're all good.

I hope you all enjoy reading this happy and lovely story. With the feeling of being suspense and excitement. Like what I want y'all wanted to feel.

Have a nice read, lovelies!

Yours dangerously, Clarissa.