dangerous chapter ten

Note: Imagine a sexy song while reading this. ;) so it'll make you feel the moment of this chapter. And hotness tho. For mature readers only.

|Driving Dangerously Wild|

-Henry-

"Would you let me drive you more wild?" She said earlier.

I fucking want.

I loudly open my bedroom's door. Not breaking the kiss. The room's lights was off. But the lights from outside making us able to see each other.

Her legs were wrapped around my waists as I carry her into my bedroom. And she's wrapping her arms around me. Kissing me wildly and seductively. She's fucking weightless. We're moving so fast. I immediately closed and locked the door never breaking the kiss,

I was groaning, and she was moaning. I hardly putted her down on the bed and immediately went above her. And kissed her all over again. The kiss was so loud, and passionate. I hope they didn't hear us. She's rubbing my back and pulling it closer to her. And my hands were just gripping her hair pulling it closer to mine, so that the kiss become more intense. We're breathing sharply.

I stopped kissing her for a while and immediately took my shirt off, and throw it. And kiss her again. She put her hands on my back and hardly rubbing it. She's scratching it wildly. Making me feel so fucking good.

I kissed her neck, nuzzling, and biting it, "you," I nuzzled her neck, "fucking," and kissed it, "smells good."

She bend her neck and let out a soft moan.

Oh god.

I continue kissing her neck. And I travelled my hands on her waists, and slowly, gently, up to her breasts. She didn't stopped me. She just closed her eyes and feel it. I cupped and her breasts wildly. And return to kiss her. Biting and sucking.

Yes I was drunk. But it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. And I'm not going to say that I'm just drunk that's why I'm doing this to her. It maybe because the past few days I'm with her, she always driving me wild. In her very simple way. I really want to kiss her, to touch her all that time. And now she allows me to do it. So, why not? I'm fucking craving for this in a million times. And I'm not going to forget this moment in my whole entire life.

I started to grind on top of her. Grinding faster and wilder. Never breaking the kiss. I heard her moan. So soft and smooth.

I moved a little bit to let her breathe. We both panting. But I let our noses touched. I gulped as I stared at her face.

She's damn turned Red. Her lipsticks were gone but it's still looked Rose, red. And her cheeks, it was also like a Rose.

She's burnin' so hot. And I wanna keep lighting her up.

She was panting and breathing sharply. I saw her eyes, some of them are scared. Yes. I could see it. She's effing scared.

Fuck. Do I need to stop this?

Shit.

I forgot that she has been raped. What if she's still trauma from what happened? What if she thinks I also took advantage to her and not trust me after this? What if she thinks I'm like the guy who raped her? And made her fall for anything? I don't want that to came inside her mind. And I'm not thinking all this time.

I deeply closed my eyes.

I need to stop this. Now.

I opened my eyes and stared at her eyes. It was burning. But I can see that the other side of it was scared.