dangerous chapter seventeen

|Silk Dress|

To say that Rose is beautiful is understatement.

She is gorgeous.

Mesmerizing.

Addicting.

That's her. And that's why I love her. At hindi lang din naman dahil maganda lang sya. She have this attitude that just turns me on. That makes me love her even more.

At siguro, isa rin na 'yon s dahilan kung bakit ni-rape siya ng mismong taong minamahal nya. She have it all. She's like an everything. She's like a rose planted on a place that is dangerous. Dangerous in a way that people might pick her unknowingly. And maybe that guy picked a piece of her and didn't took her to make her glow. She took her to just display under the table and look at it until it die.

And that's not going to be me.

Never.

I got her when she's wither. Broken and wasted. At hindi ako papayag na hanggang ganon nalang sya. This time, I'm taking her because I want her. I'm taking her to let her grow. And not just to display under the table and wait for her to die. Hindi ako papayag na hayaang mauulit ang lahat ng kagaguhang ginawa sakanya ng Cedric na 'yon. In my way, I'm going to take care of her like she is the only thing I have in this world. Because for now, and as far as I know, she really is.

Rose is a part of me.

A whole part of me.

And mark my words because I really mean it.

Seeing her standing with white dress is making her look so damn gorgeous.

Naka silk white dress na pantulog sya at halos kakulay na 'yon ng balat nya. Mapapansin pa din ang mga peklat nya sa balat ng dahil sa nabgyari sakanya, but it doesn't matter anymore. She still look perfect. At hindi ko na namamalayan na nakatulala na pala ako at nakatitig sakanya.

Hinawi nya ang kamay nya, tipong ginigising ako, "Henry? Babe."

I blinked my eyes twice, "u-uh, y-yeah?"

What a stupid mouth.

"Ok ka lang ba?" Lumapit sya at hinawakan ang mga pisngi ko, "bat parang-"

"Nope, haha I'm fine. Im fine," I smiled and stared at her, "I'm just, you know, mesmerized." Sabi ko.

She smiled and bit the bottom of her lower lip, "hm yeah?"

I nodded.

Why she always did that? Fck.

Hinawakan ko ang waist nya at hinaplos ito. I also let our foreheads touch.

"Rose" I breathe out and we both closed our eyes.

"Henry..." She whispered.

"My Rose."

I felt her smiled, "My damn Henry..."

I chuckled, "God, I love you so much."

Silence...

"Rose?" Binuksan ko ang mata ko, nang di sya magrespond sa pagcoconfess ko.

And when I open my eyes, she's just staring at me. Emotionlessly.

"R-Rose? Bakit?" Malungkot na tanong ko.

This time, hindi ko ba alam kung anong ibig sabihin ng pag tahimik nya at hindi pagrerespond sa I love you ko. Kung ibig sabihin ba no'n ay di niya ako mahal, o dahil speechless lang sya.

She gulped and blinked her eyes for several times. Napayuko sya at bumitaw ng hawak.

Agad ko namang hinawakan ang  baba nya para pilit pa din itong iharap ito sa mukha ko, "Rose, what's wrong my love?"

She bit her lip, "nothin'. Um, uh..." she shookher head, "hindi ko alam kung anong isasagot, Henry."

Shit.

This will be the first time that I will be rejected if she says that she didn't feel the same way.

And it's going to ruin me.

Nanatili lang akong tahimik at hinihintay  susunod na sasabahin nya.

"It's not that I don't like you."

Thank god.

"It's just that... things happened so fast," she looked into my eyes straightforwardly, "ilang months palang akong nakatira sa bahay niyo. At... at... hindi ko alam. Hindi ako sure kung dapat ko ba na sabihing mahal na kita." She sighed, "alam mo namang nasaktan na ako diba? At sobrang hirap para sa akin na magtiwala ulit. Na magmahal ulit. Nang dahil sa naranasan ko. At nananatili yung isang masamang panaginip para saken, na tipong kahit gising na ako... nararamdaman ko pa din yung saket." Isang patak ng luha ang dumapo sa mapupulang pisngi nya.

Dammit.

I immediately wiped it, and hugged her so tight. Hinalikan ko ang buhok nya. At binulungan sya sa tenga, "I understand, baby. I understand. Please don't cry." Pag papatahan ko sakanya.

I hate seeing her like this. At siguro nga ay masyadong mabilis yung mga pangyayari. Sana hindi ko muna sinabi yun sakanya para hindi sana sya na confuse o ma-pressure sa kung anong isasagot nya.

But besides, hindi ko rin naman pinagsisisihan na sinabi ko iyo  sakanya. I want her to know that I love her. And I don't care anymore if she still don't know what to say. Because I'm just here. Waiting.

"I'm sorry, Henry. Wag mo sanang isipin na-"

"Shh... it's fine. I understand. I know, baby. I'm ready to wait. Always."

Nakatitig lang sya sa akin.

I tried to smile, "it's fine, Rose," I rubbed her cheeks and let our foreheads touched, "it's fine, just as long as I have you."

She smiled, "thank you Henry," tinaas nya ang ulo nya at hinalikan ang cheeks ko.

And guess what, natulala lang ako.

"What was that for?" I teasingly asked.

She bit her bottom lip, and just shrugged.

I laughed, and tapped her head gently. Dahilan para magulo ang buhok nya.

"Henry!" Naiinis na sabi nya

Tumawa lang ako, "kunwari kapa ah, but I know you want to kiss me," I winked.

Sge rolled her eyes, "whatever you say." At pagkatapos non ay pinisil ko ang cheeks nya.

"By the way..." I stared at her slim, white, silk dress, "hmmm..." I rubbed my chin.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I like your silk dress, was that even for me?"

____________

A/N:

Oh yes yes darlin uh-huuuh hahahaha! I'm backkk!

And would like to say sorry for not updating this story for a veey long long looong time :( it's just that I have many damn things to do, and have no time for this. There was this point that I dont want to continue this story bcs of some reasons, you know.  But my fingers suddenly wants to continue this so, well yeah? This was it. :)))

I hope y'all liked it! Please don't forget to; vote, comment and share this story ♡ don't be a lazy ass!!!

CLVM.