dangerous chapter nine

Rated: SPG.

|Just a bite|

-Henry-

        A very soft and sweet voice called my name. I slowly turned my head to see who it was.

It was Rose.

Goddess.

She was standing there. Staring at me emotionless. I was drunk. And I don't think this is the best time to see her. Because I might do something insane. Not to things, but to her.

But one thing I noticed,

She's wearing those red lipstick.

God, please. Don't do this.

She's fuckin' stunning. She's also wearing a my big T-shirt na hanggang sa legs lang nya. Naka-maikling short lang din sya. Oh hell. It really suits her. My T-shirt of course. I was froze and my heart is beating so fast. I just hope she didn't hear it. I gulped and feel hotness inside of me. I want to kiss her. I really want to kiss her.

Stop it, Henry. Stop it. STOP it!

"Henry?" She came closer and tried to touch me but I stepped back, but I forgot that I can't move because of the counter behind me. Hell yea, counter.

"Y-yeah?" I cleared my throat. My voice was crack. Sana di nya mapansin na lasing na ako. "Why are you here?" I curiously asked. I leaned my butt at the counter, balancing myself.

"Um... Wala lang. I just wanna-"

"You know what?" I interrupted her, "I think you should go to sleep, stargaze or something. Just... Um... I don't think this is the right time to talk?" I said to her. I need to say it. I really need.

A sadness showed in her face,

"H-henry..." She stepped a little bit closer, "galit ka ba sakin?" She worriedly asked.

Please move away. Please.

I immediately shook my head, "n-no, of course not. Bakit naman ako magagalit?"

She bit her lip, thinking.

God. Is she seducing me? Because it's effective.

"Siguro dahil... Dahil hindi ako bumaba ng ilang oras, at tinulak kita papalayo?" She sadly asked.

She slowly stepped closer, and reached for my hands, squeezing it. I can't stop her. I'm fucking cornered.

"I'm sorry, Henry... I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine," I immediately said to her, "I swear!" Fake smiling. Sinabi ko nalang iyon para umalis na sya at makahinga na ako.

She sighed, at binitawan nya na ang kamay ko at umatras. Pag atras nya ay pasimple akong huminga ng malalim.

Wohh.

Nakita ko namang tumingin sya sa gilid ko at mukhang nakita nya ang mga bote ng beer na iniinom ko kanina. Pa simple kong hinarangan iyon para hindi nya makita, pero huli na. Nakita nya na iyon. Kinunot nya ang noo nya dahil sa nakita.