Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

So here's chapter three and now there will finally be some more Laylor interaction. Yay! I also want to dedicate this chapter too sparklingnights and k12k13 for being so nice to me. Your support makes me happy and are one of the reasons why I was inspired to write this fanfic. I owe you both a lot! :)

The evening had been going pretty smoothly so far. I had been talking with the boys most of the time but I was social with other people also! And right now I had been chatting a little with Ed's mom. We had been talking about the tour and what was coming along with it.

I could tell that she was going to miss her son a lot. Who wouldn't? If my kids where out on a tour and not be able to come and visit them because the were in a different country I would definitely miss them. And I also knew that she valued every single moment of this evening. It made me so happy to know about our little surprise to the Sheeran family. I know Imogen will be so happy about it and I also think that the rest of the family will appreciate this gift.

Shortly after that we were gathered outside on the terrace for dinner. The table was perfectly decorated with glass, plates, forks, knives, flowers.. everything. What I did notice was that there were name placements so we haft to sit on a special place. I searched for my name until I found it on the right side of the table. Before I sat down I looked which people were going to sit next to me. On the right.. Niall was going to sit. Cool! And Louis was going sit on the left. Well.. I didn't have any problems with that. He was a nice and very entertaining guy so this was probably going to be fun.

“Well hello there miss Swift. What a pleasure to see you here.” I turned around to see Louis walking towards me.

“I was going to say the same thing to you sir Tomlinson.” I said smiling at him.

“So I guess we are going to sit with each other tonight.” He said looking at the me. “Well then let's take our seats.” And then we sat down waiting for everyone else to finally to arrive and take their seats. Selena sat right in front of Niall which was great so it would be easier for us to fulfill our plans. Soon the appetizer came in and it was a a bruschetta with tomatoes, cheese, basilica and balsamic vinegar. Elegant yet simple.

“So Taylor how did you and Ed meet?” Louis asked me.

“Well a friend of mine suggested a couple of his songs to me about a year ago when Ed's population started to grow. I listened to them and decided that I wanted to collaborate with him on my new album RED. So I sent away a question to him but he didn't accept it first. It took some time to convince him but sooner or later I got a message from him saying that he changed his mind. Then we started to hang out and we realized that we had much in common when it comes to music. And now he is one of my closest friends.”

“Wow so you actually got to make a duet with him?”

“Yeah it wasn't easy, so I guess I was lucky. How about you? How did you guys meet Ed?” I said taking a bite of my appetizer.

“We asked too about doing a duet with Ed but he also rejected it. But instead of doing a duet he suggested that he could help us doing a couple of our songs.”

“Oh! I didn't know that. Which ones?”

“He wrote Moments, Over Again and Little Things.”

“No are you serious I love all of them so much! Especially Little Things it just get's me all the time.” I said laughing to myself. I must looked like a smiling monkey... embarrassing myself again. But Louis just looked at me with a smile on his face.