Chapter 6.

Haunted: Chapter 6

After Louis had dropped me of at Selena's house the afternoon had passed very quickly, Selena had been in the studio when I came home so I had been alone the whole afternoon. Except from watching Love Actually for the 100th time I had been 'skyping' with Abigail most of the afternoon. When Selena had come home 6 o'clock we had made dinner and were now sitting in front of the TV zapping through channels.

"So how was it meeting Louis again?" Selena asked with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of the pizza we had so eagerly tried to make as good as possible.

"It was funny, Louis is a really nice guy. We had a great time until the journalists and paparazzi showed up."

She sighed "Will they never leave you alone?"

"Nope." I said.

Then in that moment we happened to zap to a gossip channel. I wished I had changed right then and there but it was like I couldn't do anything but to listen.

"Hello everyone I'm Nathalie Smith and this is Hollywood Life. And wow! Guys is Taylor Swift trying to break up our lovely boy band One Direction? We all know that Harry Styles and Taylor Swift's relationship didn't work out. The 'I knew you were trouble' singer where seen earlier today on Starbucks with no other than Harry's best friend Louis Tomlinson! I know it's INSANE! They seemed like they were having a really good time. And there's more. Some witnesses had seen them the day before on Ed Sheeran's party and they seemed pretty close then. Is there something going between Louis and Taylor? How will Harry react? You will hear more sooner. I'm Natalie Smith and this is Hollywood Life." I felt the remote control getting snapped out of my hand. I could tell that Selena was furious right now.

"HOW DARE THEY STAND THERE AND TELL COMPLETE LIES! THOSE IDIOTS HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT REALLY IS!"

"Selena try to-" I tried to say but got interrupted.

"CALM DOWN?! Taylor they are standing there telling people complete bullshit! They should keep their hands of your life and let you be." She was right. I knew that and so did she. They had no idea how it really was.

Now I regretted ever going out with Louis today. The hate that had finally started to die down would now come back bigger than ever. I felt tears blurring my eyes. Selena wrapped her arms around me and we sat there for awhile.

--

(2 weeks later)

It had been a good time at Selena's but now it was time for me to fly back to Rode Island and start working for the upcoming tour. These past weeks had been great except for the media and all the hate I was getting now again. But I didn't care honestly, well no so much as I used to a few years ago. I knew that my Swifties always stood up for me and I am happy for that. I had still been meeting Louis and the lads but of course more secret than going to Starbucks in the middle of Los Angeles. So we found some small and cute cafes to go to instead. When the rumors about me and Louis being together Louis had tweeted about it telling everyone that it was a lie and had told people to personally leave us alone. It made me smile a little that he defended me also. The boys had left a few a days ago for a concert in New York. So Louis and I had been talking through messages. An- wait why do I think so much of Louis? I sighed and walked thru the airport with my bag that weight at least a ton. We had finally come to the section where I was suppose to go. I heard a voice calling out through the speakers.

'Flight 513 to Bristol takes off in ten minutes.' I turned around to Selena and hugged her.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay at your house." I said as she hugged me even harder. How that was even possible..