Chapter 10.

I woke up early to make some breakfast for the guys. So we decided to go around in the town today not doing anything special just relaxing and then later hang out in the house. It didn’t take a long time until Niall came down the stairs.

“Good morning Nialler.” I said happily at him and he returned it.

“Good morning Taylor, you are making pancakes.” He said looking at them with hunger in his eyes. And I just laughed.

“Yes I am and don’t you dare eat them they are supposed to last for everyone.” I teased him while he looked at me with puppy eyes.

“No don’t you dare try that on me.” I giggled but he didn’t stop.

“Pleeeeeaaaase Taylor!” Damn those big blue eyes.

“No- No.. naaaw okay you win, but only this one.” I said giving him one after I gave him one Liam and Louis came down the stairs and walked to us.

“Good morning guys!” I said. They came into the kitchen.

“Morning Tay.” They both said in unison, Niall and I laughed .

“Do you need help with anything?” Liam asked.

“Oh yes you and Niall can get the plates and glasses and put them on the table. They are in that locket.” I pointed to it and they got it out and put it out on the table in the dining room.

“Can I help with anything?” Louis came standing beside me. I could feel the heat of his body on my back. I felt my cheeks burn and heart beat increase.

“O-oh I’m fine thank.. you.” I looked at him and he smiled at that oh so beautiful smile. Why am I feeling like this? Taylor stop it! Oh shut it he his handsome, don’t even try to deny it. Mind shut it you don’t make this situation better. I turned back to my cooking and finished the last pancakes but I could feel his gaze on me the whole time.

“When is Harry and Zayn going to eat breakfast?”

“If you wake them up.. soon, or else.. never. Well at least for Zayn, that guy’s incredible.” Liam simply said.

“ZAYN! HARRY GET YOU’RE FAT ASSES DOWN HERE OR I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE OCEAN!!” Niall and Louis shouted in unison. Still silence.

“OKAY WE ARE COMING NOW!!” They said. Now I could hear a loud thump and after 20 seconds I heard a low raspy voice scream.

“I’m awake! I’m awake!” Harry screamed falling down the stairs. “Shit that hurt.” He muttered to himself.

“Oh gosh Harry are you okay?!” I asked and he just laughed.

“I’m okay, did you guys really think about throwing us into the ocean?” Niall walked over and helped him up.

“No we just wanted you to get up.” He said smiling. Now he laughed really loud.

“You idiots.. I actually thought you were going to do it.” Zayn came down after awhile and not to be mean or anything but he looked like he had just survived a tornado. But who doesn’t look like that on a morning?

“What time is it? Is it after noon?” Zayn murmured.

“It’s 10 am.” Louis snickered.

“10 AM?! Are you serious? It should be illegal to wake up this early.”  We laughed and then sat down and ate breakfast.

--

When we finished breakfast I put the plates in the dishwasher and then went upstairs to change to other clothes. I met the others in the hallway fully dressed and then I put on my coat, scarf and shoes. And then we walked out in the cold February weather.