Chapter 18.

Please read my text after this chapter I have some important stuff to tell you for example, why I have been gone for so long and why I haven’t updated in awhile. I want all of you to know the reasons in order to see from my perspective. Oh and this chapter will contain swearing.

That night I didn’t sleep as peacefully as I had done when we we’re still in New York. Thoughts had been going around in my head and it drove me insane! I remember the last time I checked my watch before I fell asleep it had been 4:58 in the morning. I had slept for 3 hours and was now sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a sandwich. Neither of the boys or my guards had been waking up yet so it was very peacefully and quiet. I sat at the table outside on the porch with a blanket around me. That dream yesterday I had really affected me, I think I knew all along that it was a dream. But the environment made it feel so real, as if I had really been there at the moment. But the worst of all... that person in the dream had the same hair and the same clothes as the one I got eye contact with at the supermarket. I remember that time went slowly then, I couldn’t see all of the persons face but I catch glimpse of blond hair behind the hood. Just by thinking of that time made me shiver so I shook of those feelings and tried to concentrate on something else.

Then a voice broke the silence, I already knew who it was but I still turned around to face him.

“Hello love, did you sleep better after I came in?” Louis asked and sat beside me. I planted a kiss on his cheek and then put my head on his shoulder.

“Yes I did actually, thank you for staying with me afterwards. Otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten any sleep at all.” Lou put his arm around my shoulder and then we sat there for awhile in silence just enjoying each other’s company.

“I wish this had never happened you know? With the stalker and all… If it hadn’t then we’d still been in New York having a great time with the rest. I wouldn’t have to be so afraid all the time and most important of all you wouldn’t have been in danger.”

“Taylor-“

“It kills me to think about anything happening to you or anyone I hold dear.” I felt tears blur my vision, I blinked them away and got into Lou’s warm embrace. I could feel his warm hands stroke my back.

“We can’t change the past Taylor what has happened has happened, but what we can do is to look forward to the future and try to make it as good as possible, even though it’s unpredictable. I don’t want you to feel this way and I sure as hell don’t want you to keep this burden and carry it all by yourself. So please Taylor if anything happens tell me so we can fix this together. And I promise you that I won’t let anything happen to you or anyone you love.” I listened intently to Louis words and it actually made me calm again. But there was one thing that I had to say before he could continue.

“Lou... if anything happens that made both of us be in any sort of danger. I want you to promise me not to make any drastic actions. If it comes down to it please just run. Run and get help instead of staying and increasing the risk of getting killed.”

“Taylor do you hear what you are saying!? I can’t leave you if you’re in danger, do you honestly think that I would ever leave you if we’re in danger? What kind of man do you think I am? I would do anything in my power to make sure that both of us get out of there safe.” Louis said firmly, his voice increasing for every word he said and after awhile he took a deep breath to calm himself done.

“Louis I don’t care if you hate that thought or not I need you to make sure that you leave and get some help. Call the police and to make sure that they’ll come, just please… promise me that you won’t do anything reckless.” We held eye contact for a while before Louis answered. At first he seemed to be deep in thought and I could understand that. If he would’ve asked me the same question I would definitely reacted the same way. Leaving someone behind when danger comes must be one of the hardest things you could ever do, and especially if that someone meant so much to you. But right now for the sake of Louis well being I needed him to assure that he wouldn’t go and do anything stupid that could hurt him. Louis closed his eyes and sighed.