Chapter 11.

Today I had woken up around 9 o’clock by Zayn and Harry. They wanted me to be in an evil master plan to burst into the boy’s room and revenge for yesterdays prank. Of course I wanted to attend in it otherwise they wouldn’t be enough to wake them all at the same time. We decided which we were going to wake up and then prepared ourselves. So Harry and I were supposed to wake Louis and Niall up here on the second floor while Zayn would run up to the third floor waking Liam up. Now we stood at the stairs in our positions.

“Okay..” Harry whispered. “1.. 2.. 3.. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” We all screamed running towards their rooms. Harry burst into Niall’s while I ran into Louis room jumping into his bed and started tickling him.

“HAHA NO TAYLOR DON’T HAHAHA. I CAN’T!” Louis screamed, laughing and rolled over to face me.

“HAHA that was for Harry and Zayn!” I smiled triumphantly. I suddenly felt hands take a hold of my waist and after a few seconds Louis was towering over me and started tickling.

“Haha NOOOO STOP! HAHAHA LET ME GO!” I cried trying to get out of his grip. But he was too strong. When I stopped fighting back he stopped tickling me.                I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with a look that was unreadable. Everything around us disappeared and all I could do was to stare into his blue eyes. And the only sound that we could hear was our heavy breaths. My heart was beating million times per second, it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I think he was trying to cover a smile on his lips, but I wasn’t completely sure since it was so dark in here.  His eyes wandered from my eyes to my lips, which made my cheeks burn and my heart to beat even faster than before how that was even possible.

“IIIIII caaan feeeeel the loooooooove toooniiiiight.” I and Louis hastily turned around to see Harry and Niall singing in the doorway. I jumped out of the bed and so did Lou. It wasn’t until now that I saw he was shirtless and that didn’t make this awkward situation better.

“N-nothing happened we were j-just-“ I felt my voice tremble and they just looked at us with a ‘we don’t believe you’ look.

“Really?” Niall asked making something weird with his eyebrows, which made me blush even more. The silence that followed after Niall’s comment made it unbearable. I walked over to the boys.

“I’m going to make some breakfast.” I said almost running out of the room. I didn’t want them to see my already red face.

--

“Maybe we could stay at home today.. just relax, because who want to go out in this weather?” I asked the others while lying in couch under millions of blankets. It was snowing outside and the thought of the cold February wind made me want to stay in this couch forever with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.

 “Yeah that would be the best..” said Zayn half sleeping in the couch. I sat with a book while the others were watching a movie. But honestly I couldn’t focus on the reading, I hadn’t been sleeping well tonight so I could hardly keep my eyes open.            Images of the morning suddenly appeared before me. The way he looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and the way he held my wrist so gentle and carefully. I could still feel it’s warmth hours after the incident. I felt my cheeks burn once again for what has to be the millionth time this past days at least. God dammit! Why couldn’t I stop think about Louis? He is my best friend.. nothing more.. right?

I stood up and walked out to the hallway.

“Where are you going?” I heard Louis say behind me. I turned around and was meted with a genuine smile.

“I just need to get out and get some fresh air. Or else I will go crazy.” I said smiling back at him.

“Can I come with you? Well if you want to of course I can understand if you want to be alone..” Actually I needed some time to think about what has happened this past month. And it’s been so much that I hardly can process it. Even though I am having a wonderful time with the guys I couldn’t deny the fact that I had a stalker and I needed o find out a way to make him go away. But it was so hard to say no to that beautiful man standing in front of me.. no Taylor stop it!