Chapter 13 <3.

“I need help with something.” I said sitting down on the bed. I could hear Selena’s curiosity when she started speaking again.

 “Oooh what do you need help with?” I took a deep breath before I answered.

 “With love…” A few seconds of silence Selena spoke up with even more excitement.

 “Is it Louis? Tell me that it’s Louis.” She said and I could hear in her voice that she was smiling.

 “Yes it is.”

 “OMG I KNEW IT. I WAS RIGHT I KNEW IT ALL THIS TIME. YOU GUYS WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER!” Panic rose in me and I checked once again that no one were nearby. Then I ran out on the balcony to my bedroom.

 “SSSSSHHHH Selena they might hear us!” I hushed her but I could still hear her freaking out.

 “I’m sorry it’s just that I am literally going insane. So cute! But aren’t you guys in Rhode Island?”  I sat down on the chair and looked out on the never sleeping city. A cold wind swept by and made my body shiver. After all it was still February.

 “No we aren’t, we decided to go to New York and stay there over the weekend.”

 “No are you serious?! I am also in New York. You want to hang out? I mean we haven’t meet since Ed’s party.” I stood up and went in to get my jacket.

 “Sure could we meet outside The Waldorf Astoria?”

 “Okay! See you in 15 minuntes!” Then we hung up. I walked out to the hall and got my stuff. I put on my red jacket. This was good I really needed my best friend right now to sort things out and for her to give me some advice. I remember Zayn’s words “I can assure you he feels the same.” But even so I couldn’t stop fearing that he was wrong. What if Louis didn’t felt the same, I couldn’t bear the thought of losing him because I was stupid enough to confess my love for him. No he made me feel whole again and he was one of the few who could cheer me up when things felt like shit.

 “We’re are you going?” I turned around to see Lou and Liam standing there with a couple of coca colas.

 “Oh I just talked with Selena and she’s here in New York so we wanted to hang out for a couple of hours.” I said giving them both a smile.

 “Oh well I hope you’ll have a great time then.” Liam said walking back to the others.

--

Louis’ POV:

She was so beautiful standing there. The way her blond curls fell down and her blue eyes glittered in the light made my knees go weak. Just being in her presence made me happy and so carefree, I love Taylor Swift. For so long have I wanted to confess my feelings but I’m so afraid that she doesn’t feel the same way about me.  I remember the conversation I had with Zayn for a couple of days ago.

*flashback*

After me and Taylor had went for our walk she’d too Skype with Selena and Ed before we would make some dinner. I walked inside the livingroom to see Liam, Harry and Niall play cards. Zayn walked up to me.

 “Hi mate who was your date?” He said smirking at me and I felt my cheeks burn.

 “Taylor and I weren’t on a date we just went for a walk and you know that.” I walked in and sat down on the couch thinking of when I carried her and when I we laid there in the snow. She made me crazy! I have never felt like this before not even when I was in a relationship with Hannah.

 “Louis you haft to tell her sooner or later.” I looked at Zayn who sat beside me on my left. He whispered so the others didn’t hear. But it wasn’t a problem since they were shouting and laughing… really loud.