Chapter 7

I couldn’t sleep this night. No matter how much I tried to close my eyes the shadow appeared and it creped me out. After the incident I ran the fastest as I could to close all the doors and windows and then run to my room and lock the door. I hadn’t come out since then. And now it was a few hours later since it happened and the time was 4 am. My eyes were tired and my body still ached after the ride from L.A. Right now I lay in my bed under the covers trying to forget what just happened. But those three words were glued on my eyelid.

I see you.’

Ugh! Taylor stop thinking about that! Just try to forget that it ever happened.  Seriously? You just had some creepy stalker standing outside your house. And you want to pretend like it never happened? Shut up mind! If I want to forget it then I will forget it. I still can’t understand you.. just be quiet mind please.

I stood up but felt my knees weaken, so I decided to get back into bed. And after just laying there in half an hour I felt my mind turn black.

*dream*

I ran through the woods. Branches hitting me in the arms and face making a few scratches but I couldn’t think about that now, not now. I heard the sound of steps getting closer and closer as I tried to run faster but instead I ran slower. I felt the panic rising inside of me. No I couldn’t let him catch up with me, I wouldn’t allow it. But no matter how much I tried I saw how my speed slowed down. I was so focused on getting away from my chaser that I didn’t realize that I tripped on a root. I knew that I hit my head because I felt a pain in my forehead and my eyesight was getting blurry.                                                                                                                                       I tried to get up but all my energy was gone. I felt a hand grab my arms and turned me around. I tried to fight against his hard grip but he held me in an iron grip. And the last I heard before I was overwhelmed by a pain in my chest was my voice screaming out in the night for help.

*end of dream*

 I felt myself fly out of the bed. I was panting feeling even more exhausted then before. I look around in the room, nobody was there. I looked back at my bed which was a complete disaster. How much had I twist and turned in my sleep? The sheets were lying on the floor and some of my pillows were still in bed and others on the floor.

 I picked them up and laid them on the bed. I looked at the time it was 7 am so I decided to go downstairs to fix some breakfast. Oh what a breakfast I was going to fix.

It took about 20 minutes until I was finished. Now I sat in the living room watching Law and Order eating a fruit salad and toast with a glass of juice. I picked up my phone took a photo and then twittered about it.

@taylorswift13: Watching Law and Order with Meredith eating fruit salad and toast. Could it get any better?

I clicked on send. It took me a few seconds until tweets flowed in, both good and bad. I read a few of them.

@taylorismyqueen: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!! WE SWIFTIES ARE HERE FOR YOU! <3

@fearlessprodz: Sounds cosy! :D Hope you’ll have a great day and remember that we love you. P.s Please come to Sweden for Red World Tour! <3

I loved my fans their comments made me happy but I couldn’t help but realize the hate comments to.

@harryswife: Shut up you whore! First you break Harry’s heart and now you’re going after Louis?! BITCH I will kill you!

@bestdirectionerever: Just jump off a cliff slut no one cares about you. And leave Louis and the rest of the boys alone.

I threw my phone across the room and then felt tears fall down my face me. Is that how people felt about me? I knew that meeting Louis would bring back the hate that I had gotten since Harry’s and I’s faked relationship. But how could people be so cruel?

I took Meredith in my arms and hugged her.

“Oh Meredith I wish people could be more polite. They are so mean.” I said as the tears fell down my face. I heard the phone rang and I got up to answer.

“Hello?” I said trying not to sound weak.

“Hi Taylor where are you?” Ed said.

“I’m home.. still eating breakfast.”

“Okay but did you forget the about the meeting?” I was really confused now.

“What meeting?” I heard Ed laughing.. oh boy what have I forgotten now.

“Seriously Taylor? We are supposed to have a meeting at nine with the band members to prepare for the Red tour.” Then it suddenly hit me. SHIT!

“OH MY! Ed I forgot sorry I will come as soon as I can!” I said and then ran upstairs to fix myself. After 15 minutes I was ready and got to my car and drove away.

Hello my darlings! Okay I know that this chapter sucked but I intend to get the next one ready tomorrow. So keep your eyes open. :) P.s I had to add myself in one of the tweets hehe (fearlessprodz) feel the promotion. ;)

-         Love Maddie