Chapter 14.

When I woke up I could still feel Louis warm arms around me. This night I had finally been able to sleep without any worries, without any nightmares that woke me up over and over again. No this night I could finally sleep in peace, I felt so safe in Louis arms. Just be with him made me forget about everything. For quite some time now I’ve had feelings for him but been in denial. Now I knew that Louis felt the same, he felt the same. Just thinking of those words made my heart skip a beat. I looked up to see him sleeping peacefully. His hair was messy but it still suited him, really well. I put some of the hair behind his ear.

 “Staring at someone in your sleep, I didn’t take you for one of those people Taylor.” Louis said opening his eyes, smirking. I felt my cheeks get red and then pushed him lightly on the chest.

 “In your dreams Tomlinson, I just woke up.” In a few seconds I was underneath him when he started tickling me. “Hahahaha No Lou stop hahhahahah!” But he didn’t stop instead he just laughed and then started hugging me instead.

 “I love you Tay.” He said looking at me intensely. I smiled and then gave him a kiss on the lips.

 “I love you too Lou.” When we got out of the bed and walked out into the livingroom we saw the others in the kitchen. But when they realized we were in the room the turned around to see us holding hands. The all gave each other and then smiled at us.

 “So are you guys like… Together now?” Niall asked doing some gestures with his arms.

 “Yes, we are.” I said looking at Louis with a smile plastered on my face.

 “Yeah that’s probably why you guys are all over the internet, the newspapers and on TV. It was a living hell to get out of the hotel to just by some more juice.” Liam simply said pointing over at the TV. We turned around to look at it and once again we it was that gossip channel I hated so much.  

 “Hello everyone I’m Nathalie Smith and this is Hollywood Life. Guys guys GUYS! There’s a lot going on now with One Direction. But let’s start with the first revealed secret. We were right about our ‘Laylor’ theory, it has been confirmed now that Louis Tomlinson and Taylor Swift are together. The couple has been seen as many times together and recently we seen them in New York being together with the rest of One Direction along with Selena Gomez and Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. But it wasn’t since yesterday night we saw the couple kissing, here take a look.” Someone must have filmed our speech. You couldn’t hear what we said but it was clear that Lou and I stood there. Suddenly I saw Louis crashing his lips into mine and we shared a deep kiss. Then they got back to the reporter. “Wow that was intense right. We didn’t get to hear what they were talking about, but we interviewed some witnesses.” Now they went over to a couple of girls and guys in our age.

‘They totally looked in love. And personally I think that they suit each other. As long as they are happy.’ Said the blond girl.

‘Are you serious girl? She’s been in a relationship with Harry and now she’s with Louis. Slut, who is she going to date later when she’s over Louis. Niall? Liam? Or even Zayn who’s together with Perrie?’ Said the brunette with anger in her voice.

‘I doesn’t matter because as long as they are happy then we shouldn’t care about it.’ Said one of the guys. Before the conversation could get any worse they went back to the reporter. I could feel tears stream down my face now.

“So there are some conflicted feelings about the new couple, and they also seem to be trending world wide right now on twitter. But what do you guys think about it? How will Harry Styles react about this?! Send us your comments on twitter and well check them out. And later we are going to talk about the engagement of Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards-“ Louis clicked on the off button on the remote control.

 “Those fucking bastards..” He mumbled and then turned his face to me. He was clearly just as upset as I was and then hugged me when he saw that I was crying.  

 “Sshh Taylor it’s going be okay, don’t think about what they said.” He said comforting me, but I couldn’t stop crying.  The whole in my chest that had almost healed started to tear up once again and all my worries came back. Not only was it because of the fact that we would never be left alone, or all the awful comments people would give me. No those things were something we would haft to deal with if we would ever be able to stay together. It was something I would haft to give up just to be with Lou. And I was well aware of that. But now I realize how stupid I had been, I knew I had a stalker but being with Louis made me almost forget about him. He told me that something awful would happen to the ones I love if I did something reckless. And the thought of anything happening to my families, my friends or even Louis made my blood get cold.

As Louis comforted me Liam came to us with a phone. “Taylor it’s one of your bodyguards, he wants to speak to you.” I let go of Louis and took the phone from Liam.

“Thanks.” I mumbled to him. Then I brought the phone to my ear. “Hello it’s Taylor.”

“Taylor you need to get back to Rhode Island right now.” It was Bob his voice where in deep worry and concern. And it made me even more confused and scared then before.

 “Why? Has something happened?” He hesitated a moment before I spoke again.

 “There has been a burglary in your home.” Suddenly everything around me disappeared and the fear took over my body.

--

Hello my darlings! Dun dun duuuuun omg what’s going to happened with Taylor, Louis and the rest? Someone broke into Taylor’s home I mean that must scare the shit out of you. Luckily it has never happened me. (I would kick them in the ass but whatever. ;)) I wonder if Meredith is alright, I hope nothing has happened to her! D’: But we can never know. I am also sorry if the chapter is extremly short but isn't it better that I got to upload the next chapter so soon. You prpbably didn't expect that since I did such a long chapter yesterday. But once again I wish you all a happy new year and may the odds be ever on your favor. ;)

-         - Love Maddie