Prologe

My name is Thorn Manes, and for as long as i can remember i could see ghosts. Manes means the souls of the dead in Roman Religion. Yes i am a little Roman, i'm also Scottish and part Viking. When i was little i would see people i don't know in my house or in other peoples houses. I would say " who's that?" or " mommy, theres a person there." My mom was the only person who believed or understood me, my dad on the other hand said it was nonsense. He would tell me that theres no one there and to stop talking about i, but my mom said to ignore him. She said that my grandma could see ghosts too, only some people are born with a gift of the third eye. 

We don't really have a third eye, its just a saying. As i got older i looked it up and found this:

According to , the third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra. The third eye is referred to the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras, precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

So in other words i can see what other people can't. My dad kept on getting annoyed with my ghost talk so i stop talking about it to him. When i told other people as a kid they would laugh or say that i'm lying. They would even make fun of me and call me ghost girl, it bothered me for a bit but i soon got used to it. I became embarrassed to talk it about it, no one wanted to play with me as a kid cause they thought i was weird. Not only was i different but i looked different too, i was born with white hair and big purple eyes. They would call me grandma too cause of it. For most of my life i became a laughing stock, but if u think my life life is bad just wait...it gets worse. When i was 6...my mom died. 

My dad was upset, but not as much as me. I didn't leave my room for 5 days, i didn't eat that much, and all i did was sleep, cry, and watch tv. My dad became worried and took me to the doctor, he gave me some medicine to relax my nerves and said i should see a psychologist. My dad thought i was crazy! Im not crazy at all, am i?