12

I walk in a big room with rugs on the floor, a Japanese paper wall with sliding doors; which I believe leads to another room. There is a small shelf with a few things on it against the wall, weapons hung on the wall, and a beautiful tall cherry tree.

I look up at the top amazed, it was so beautiful. "Come," said a deep voice braking my gaze from the tree. I look down to see Splinter sitting under the tree, I smile a bit as I walk over and sit by him. The turtles were sitting in a line away from us, I look over at them and see them all looking back. But they weren't looking at me, they were looking at Splinter. All except for Raph, he was looking at me.

I felt myself blush a little as Splinter spoke "first off is Michelangelo, and Donatello." After saying that they stood up and walked to the middle.
Then they pull out there weapons and get ready to fight, after that Splinter said something Japanese I think causing them to start.
( I don't know how to spell it so I'm not even going to try )

They both were doing grate, but in the end Mikey got cocky, Donnie used the stick to hold Mikey in a choke hold. Only he got his hands too.

Then Splinter yelled another word and they stopped. "Michelangelo, fighting is not a game. Act like it." He said and Mikey replied with a "yes sensei."

Up next is Raph and Leo. When they got up and Donnie and Mikey sat down, Raph walks to the middle while watching me. I blush a little when our eyes met, my purple eyes and his green eyes.

When he got to the middle he looks back at Leo and pulls his weapons out.
"Ready to eat my dust," Raph said with a smirk. "As if, we don't have dirt here," Leo said back as his brothers did a big "ohhhhhh!" Ralph's smirk faded to a irritated frown. That's when Splinter said the word and they practically jumped at each other.

Never in my life have I seen a fight so intense like this, other than what happened not long ago. But they were both good, both ninjas, and it seamed that the fight would go on forever.

But then Raph holds one sai on leos throats while he is behind him, and the other was holding his hand in between the curled and straight part. He looks at me with his hot smirk and says "hey Leo, why not say hi to Thorn?" I started to blush a little more when he make a high pitch "hey Thorn," while moving Leo's hand into a wave.

I was about to burst out laughing but I put a few fingers on my mouth to hold it in, but I couldn't stop my smiling. Leo's face started to turn a little pink and he seamed like he saw something to scar him for life.

Splinter gave himself a face plant, and I was starting to run out of room for air. In the end I let out a chuckle and Raph smiles wide. While distracted Leo grabs him and flips him over with a smack! Raph was flat like a pancake.

Raph growls and turns over saying "your dead!" And got up ready to punch him."That is enough," Splinter yells and they sat in front of him, with Raph in front of me. However he was looking at the rug under him. "Raphael, how many times do I have to say 'control your anger." Raph didn't answer making Splinter let out a sigh. "Where done for today."

And with that we all got up.