13

We all walk into the living room and take a seat. Raph plopped in the bean bag near me while Leo went to turn on the tv. Donnie and Mikey sat on one side of me as Leo sat on the other holding the remote.
"Please don't tell me your going to put on Space Heroes." Raph says annoyed.
"Relax Raph," Leo says back "it's not even on yet. So instead I figured we try out this new show." When he said that you could here Raph groan in the distance making Leo roll his eyes.

I smile softly at their brother love, which is rather cute. "Just to warn you, those two are like fire an ice," Mikey says looking over Donnie.
"Okay," I say "thx for the tip." Leo rolls his eyes at Mikey when I joked back "not my fault he's a hot head."
We all chuckle a bit while Raph ignores us rolling his eyes "whatever."

After a while we started to like the show Leo pick. It had werewolves and vampires which were battling each other declaring war. The reason why is the vampires think the werewolves took their prince, while the werewolves think that the vampires took their princess. And since female werewolves were rare, they weren't happy. But it turns out the witches took them so that they can watch the two destroy each other and take over the land.
It may sound cheesy but it's pretty good.

I'm not sure if Raph likes it, but he was sitting there watching it, so I guess that's a yes.
But half way threw the third episode, I felt a strange presence....and I knew what it was. I look around a bit but there was no sign of the demon...but it sure was starting the first stage.

When a ghost or demon attaches itself to you and starts to haunt you, it always starts with the feeling of "your not alone" and simple things like that. Sometimes it skips the first stage and goes straight to the goods. Stuff like: throwing things, banging on things, stuff that scares you and questions your sanity.
However, this time it was playing to the script. Taking it slow. Which means it's weak and can't do much yet. Which is good.
I just hope I can remove it without everyone thinking I'm crazy, or it hurting someone. But how can I do that?

-----------A/N----------
Hey, sorry it took so long to update. My inspiration levels are pretty low at the moment. But I'll watch ghost hunters or ghost adventures or something to help bring it back for this book. But I'm still working on it and have big plans for this character. So I hope you enjoyed my short chapter that is starting the climax for mis Thorn.
Stay spooky!......was that too much?....lol okay I'm going to start working on the next chapter now.