7

"There is nothing wrong with her, her heart beat is high but her blood pressure seams to be fine. We will let you take her home but if anything happens you are more than welcome to come back and we'll check her out." The doctor said looking over the reports and then holding the clip board to his side "thank you doctor," Mat said shaking his hand "may we see her?" The doctor nods and takes him to her room, there she was laying peacefully as if nothing happened.

Her father sits by her bed and watches her as she sleeps, April sat on the other side worried for her. After a good 5 minutes her fingers started to move, then her eyes opened to see her father and April by her bed. "W-where am I?" She asks slightly confused "your in the hospital, April found you unconscious," Her father said taking her hand. "What happened?" April asks with a look of worry, Thorn didn't want to tell them. She was scared that they will think she's crazy so she just said "I don't know, i guess i fainted or something."

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a while they let me head home, April stayed for a bit to hang out but had to leave because a friend needed help. Once the doctor were done with their check ups they let me head home, the ride back in the care was quite.

This happened before, not me fainting but me hearing a sprit scream. Like I said too the human ear it's a faint scream, but too me it's like a alarm going off inside your ear. It's enough too make you pass out, but why are their screams like that? I may have too ask grandma, she may know.

"How are you feeling?" I hear my father ask me too brake the silence. "Fine," I tell him looking at the road "why don't we go out for ice cream?" I smile at him, I love ice cream. It's like the medicine too my life "ya, I would like that!" I say excited "ice cream it is," the ride back was less quite now that we started a conversation.

He got strawberry ice cream while I got rocky rode, with just one bite I can feel all my worries flow out of me. It was blissful and like a miracle.

When we were done we headed home, dad was tired so I hugged him goodnight and brought my laptop into the living room. I waited till he was asleep too start playing a movie on it, I also grabbed a blanket and wrap it around me as I watch.

I like too watch ghost whisperer, I love how the girl talks too ghost too help them move on and tell their families goodbye for them. It's sad and heartbreaking but it always has a happy ending, but little did I know I was being watched.

It wasn't long till Lucy came out "dearly are you okay? I herd you were in the hospital," she says sitting by me "I'm okay, I came in contact with a little boys sprit and he started crying for his mommy then, he screamed." "I see, you need too be careful around the dead," she says talking my hand "I know, I will next time don't worry." I give her a soft smile showing I'm okay, she miles back and hugs me "I don't want too loose you." She says hugging tight, I hug her back and smile too myself "I'm not going anywhere just yet."

----------------------------
Shredder herd about TC hearing a scream with his years and Thorn fainted. He wanted them too investigate so they sent a foot boy too spy on her, and they are watching everything as they speak.
"Who is she talking too?" Fish face asks confused "maybe it's a ghost?" Dog pound says "nonsense, there is no such thing." Tiger claw told him "can you all just shut up!" Baxter yelled making them all face him "I can't work with you guys napping in my ear." They all give him a low growl before walking away, finally he can work in peace.

He was paying close attention and noticed that the couch cushions had a dent where the girl was facing something. He was also talking and it seamed like a real conversation, when she started too hug the air he was shocked too see a misty like hand on her black shirt. It made it stand out like neon blue in white, stockmans mind was blown. 'This girl can see and talk too ghosts, I guess dog pound was right.' He thought too him self setting the video all the way too the binging before running too the others "I got it!" He yelled catching their attention "good, mind telling us what is going on now?" Fish face asks putting his magazine on the coffee table in front of him. They were all sitting on a coach till they follow stockman back too the lab "dog pound was right, this girl is able too see and talk too ghosts." Their eyes widen before saying one thing "prove it." "I thought you'd never ask," he says pointing out everything he noticed before showing the misty hand, when he did he looked back at them too see wide eyes.

They were stunned, well fish face fainted while the others just look at him "I know that's how I reacted, but just think how useful this girl could be. We can get information on whatever, or even have ghost spy's! We can find the turtles lair!" Now they were really shocked, just hearing that was enough too make their hearts jump. It wasn't long till Tiger Claw reported this too shredder, he was so excited that his voice sounded more cheerful. That's how shredder knew he told the truth "good, capture this girl and bring her too me." He says "I will find the turtles."