8

Thron put all her stuff back in her backpack and fling it over her shoulder.
"Hey Thorn," Casey said standing by her with April.
"Hey guys," she says grabbing her scarf "what's up?"
"You want to go out for pizza with us?" April asks with her normal cheerful smile.
"Ya, sounds good," Thorn says while following them out the door.
"Sweet, let's go."

When they got their pizza box and drinks, they sat on the swings in one of the old playgrounds. It's like their hang out area, well it was April & Casey's first but hey, Thorn is part of the group now.

"So April, any crushes?" I ask her before taking a bite of my pizza.

"Hmmmm.....no not really, you?"

"Nope," I say with a smile. Then I got a grate idea "all the single ladies," I sing.

April chuckles then says "all the single ladies."

"All the single ladies," I say again before we both say "put your hands up!" Putting our hands in the air then laugh our hearts out.

Casey just rolls his eyes eating his pizza. Lol.

I smile at her but in the corner of my eye I could see a black figure moving about. I turn to see a smoky figure in the corner of a wall, and I new right away what it was. A dark lost soul. A demon.

I quickly look away and smile knowing that if I show signs of fear it would attract it. Then again it can sense it, so I make sure to take a deep breath and calm myself down.

"Are you okay?" April asks looking concerned.
"Ya, just had a little gas for a second." 

Not to far away was Donnie leaning on a pool as he watches April, his love. Usually he likes to hear her sing, but he could feel his heart ache when she sang that. "Come on Donnie,' Leo said putting a hand on his shoulder "we have to keep moving." 

"ya, lets go," Donnie said back as he followed Leo to another building. They walk past Raph but he doesn't move, instead Raph stairs at the light hair girl. Something about her just made Raph relaxed and calm. "Come on Raph!" Leo calls after him, this time Raph turns and follows them. Running to where he herd Leo's voice, but what they didn't know was that the demon herd them. It could feel Raph's anger, his unstable emotions, and his pain. He may tough in the outside, but in the inside he is venerable. And it follows him.