6

"Did you see that?" Razhar said in shock " she passed out?" Next to him is Tiger claw, yes they saw the whole thing. Not only that but thx to there nose and ears they could hear small muffles of the child's voice, but even a normal human could sense the tension in the air it was making. Everyone around the area could feel it. Not to far was April, and she felt it too, thx to her psychic side she could fell it strong and well. Out of worry she started to walk back to where she felt it, by the swings. Tiger claw and Razhar could smell her coming so they got out of there as quick as they could " we better report this to shredder," Razhar said as he runs side by side with Tiger claw " agreed," was all he said back.

When April got there she saw Thorn laying on the ground unconscious, she runs to her side in a hurry and shakes her " Thorn wake up! Are you ok?" Of course she gets no answer, not even a groan. Should she call 911? Or call her friends? Calling her friends was so out of the question, so she grabs her phone and calls 911. 

Before you knew it two men place her on one of there carts and takes her to the back of the van. April comes with and makes sure to text her aunt she will be home late and why. She watches as the men put a breathing mask on her and trying to find out whats wrong. The only thing not normal was her heart beating real fast, like if she was spooked. Unsure what to do they wait to take her to the hospital to run more tests, April was waiting in the waiting room hoping that she is okay. 

Soon her aunt comes by and comforts April, besides someone has to pay the bill. Not long after Thorn's father comes in and asks if she is ok "the doctors don't know whats wrong yet." The lady at the other side of the desk said and notified him to sit down. Unsatisfied he did as he was told, once he sat down April walks up to him and asks "are you Thorn's dad?" He looks up at her in confusion but then he realizes that she must be a friend. "Ya im her dad, are you a friend of hers?" "Ya i am, im April," she says putting her out for a hand shake. "Im Matthew Manes, but people call me Mat for short," he said taking her hand for a shake. Aprils aunt came by and introduced herself as well, then April told him what happened. 

When she was done they froze when they saw the doctor walking to them, the look on his face made then worry. Unsure of what they will hear.