Chapter One: Chloe

"What should we do," I whisper to Ariane. Trinity has been pacing for the last twenty minutes. Before she arrived Ariane and I were discussing our scripts, issues and gossiping, girl stuff, which the puzzling pacing put an end to. "I don't know, Chlo. Maybe we should call Jon." She stops. We stop. She stares at us. And we look to each other then her. "Don't not even bring up his name. I know that's your cousin and all but he is just so," she throws her hands up in frustration, "infuriatingly stupid. I mean he acts like I just spit in his face or something. Just ungrateful." "It would help if you told us what happen, honey," Ariane tries to calm her. Trinity takes a seat on the coffee table in front of the sofa we're sitting on, props her elbows on her knees letting her hands dangle and pouts at us. "I don't think we're engaged anymore," she whispers. "What? Why?" Ariane and I exchange looks. Just last night they were extremely happy and lovey dovey now this. Something isn't being said. I grab for her hands, "Okay, start from the beginning so we can understand." "He brought up the wedding stuff again. He's trying to make me make choices that I just can't make right now." There's a knock on the door which Ariane excuses herself to answer leaving me to put the puzzle together. "He wants you to set a date, huh?" She nods as a few tears escape her eyes. "Why can't you, Trin?" Before she can answer Ariane comes back with a smiling Kaitlyn, she greets us both before returning her gaze to me. "I just saw Le (Roman) in the hallway, he told me to tell you he needs to talk to you." "I'll only be a few minutes. If you need to cry the brown in Kaitlyn's hair is great for tissue and if you're hungry well, she ain't much but you can eat Ariane," she laughs at my poor imitation for a joke.

Two elevator rides and about ten steps later I'm at my cousin's door knocking. After a minute he answers, in khaki cargos and a black t-shirt, shaking his head. "What?" He shakes his head once more before answering, "Come in and see for yourself." He opens the door a little wider allowing me access into the room; heading straight for the living area of the suite I see my other cousin, Jon and our friend/fellow wrestler Colby sitting on the sofa. Jon is talking so much he doesn't realize I've entered the room. "And then what happen?" I ask causing him to stop his rant which Colby looks happy about. "Not right now, Chloe." "Then when, Jon? I know you know Le called me to calm you down. I'm always the peacemaker between us." "I don't need a peacemaker right now. I need a real fiancée," he spits angry. Shaking my head I take a seat between Colby and him and Le sits on a stool from the breakfast bar. "That's just the anger talking, Jon," trying to comfort him I rub his shoulder. "No, it's not. I'm serious. You now how long we've been engaged and she can't even tell me if she wants a summer wedding or winter. None of that. So, how am I supposed to deal with that, Chloe? Tell me that." "I don't have an answer for that. All I can say is take some of the pressure off of her, Jon. She's got pressure coming from all sorts of people and things she doesn't need that from you, too. You get it? She expects for you to be that escape she needs when even I'm breathing down her neck about learning choreography," he laughs a little and I continue, "See, you get what I'm saying, Jon. Just give her a little breathing room and next time you guys go on vacation go wedding crazy." "I get it, Chlo. I guess I'll go talk to her. She in your room?" He asks standing up. "Isn't she always when you piss her off." He leaves on a happier note than when I first arrived, for that I'm glad. I'm sure Le and Colby are, too. "He talks entirely too much when he's pissed." "I just know you're not talking, Le? You go on for hours and hours before we can calm you down. It only takes half an hour to calm Jon." Colby and I laugh when Le shoots me a playful glare. People tend to be scared of him but he's really a teddy bear especially when his daughter is around. "At least I'm not holding an eighteen year grudge over lip balm," he mumbles chuckling lightly. "Hey," I protest loudly over their laughing, "She took my favorite lip gloss and wouldn't give it back!" "You were seven, Chloe! Seven." "Shut up, Le! You were gonna beat her brother up to make me feel better." "Yeah, when I thought she'd actually did something to me." "Either way, you can stay mad a lot longer than me and Jon," he says walking towards one of the bedrooms, "I'm going to lie down before we have to be at the arena."

"Alone are we?" "Looks that way, " I say changing my position on the sofa.  "Do you have any idea how long I've been trying to get you alone?" I try to hold my laughter but I can't.  "What's so funny?" "You have no idea how incredibly creepy that just sounded. But anyway why are you trying to get me alone? Gonna kidnap me?" He smirks as he strokes my cheek. "I've been thinking about it." "We all know how that would end though. A bunch of Samoans chasing you down then beating you down." I laugh a little before being cut off with his lips crashing onto mine. Opening my mouth a little wider I allowed the kiss to deepen into a mini make out, kissing until we both need air. He bites my bottom lip then releases it slowly. He whispers, "Be ready after the show." "I don't think my cousins would like that. They told me to stay away from dating co-workers. Especially their friends." I respond playfully. "Who says we have to tell them?" He inches closer burying his face in my neck then placing a trail of kisses their. "You're making me rather bad, two tones," my voice is small. Our conversation stops there, he brings his lips back to mine pecking them twice then stood pulling me up with him. "Be ready." "Oh no need to be ready and willing?" "I like the way you think," he smiles widely as he pulls me into a hug. "Don't be late," I say over my shoulder as I exit the room heading for the elevator. "Am I ever?"