Chapter Thirteen

Colby

"Colby, did you see what just happened?" People tell me my voice is annoying but if they spent as much time with Eva as I have the last few weeks then they'd think differently. Eva whines like a teething baby and its like taking nails over a chalkboard on my ears. I'm so tired of it. "Redhead, chill out. You're dating the girl's ex. Wait no that's too simple, they were practically married and you came between that like the whore you are. You're messing up a good thing go away while you can still walk." The room falls silent upon hearing Jon's words, Joe pays him on the back grinning while I'm left staring at Eva's fallen face. Apart of me wishes I wasn't such a nice person so I could laugh in her face but wishful thinking. Chloe and JoJo had just interrupted her match with Kaitlyn; She ended up flat on her ass thanks to a dropkick from Chloe. "Colby," she shrieks hitting my chest. "Yes, Eva?" "You're gonna let him talk to me like that?" "Eva, it's not that serious. Just go cool off." She makes a face of disgust, "I should have known. When you grow a backbone let me know." She turns to walk out and bumps into Chloe. Chloe has Stephanie, Paul, JoJo, The Bellas and Nattie behind her.

Analis

Eva looks like she's just seen a ghost,  I love it. "What do you want, you hobbit?" She spits glaring down at me. "Rather be a hobbit than a sneaky bitch." Now I don't usually use that kind of language but when you push my buttons things happen. I'd dealt with Jon and Josh with their dad along with mine before the show; they should have known they wouldn't be able to pull that shenanigan without me finding out. That's a story for another time though.

"You thought that I wouldn't find out, Eva? You thought I was going to just walk away from Colby and let you have him, right?" I smirk looking from Eva to Colby to Jon then Joe. She starts to look around I'm sure at the people I brought with me. "What are you talking about? Colby is mine and even if you didn't break up with him he would've still been mine." I start to open my mouth but I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look to see Brie smiling at me. She winks, "Let me. You think you know everything but you don't know a damn thing. You along with her hateful cousins, except Joe, thought that you could break up something that you don't even understand. People like you Mabee me sick and--." Nikki grabs her sister pulling her out of the room knowing that she was close to exploding. I want her to explode but I know if she does I would never get through this. "Like she was saying, you tried and thought you separated us but Colby and I can't be separated. You along with almost every other person we work with saw how much we struggled to get people to believe in us and did this. And don't misunderstand, Eva, we didn't need anyone to believe in us, we didn't want it either. We felt that it was owed to us. What do you have to say for yourself? If anything." I fold my arms waiting for her response.

Colby

She turns to me, her lip quivering. To be honest I don't feel bad for her at all. If anything I'm tired. Tired of this charade of faking this relationship and going back to sneaking around with my own girlfriend. I forgot how tiring sneaking around is. "I thought we had something special. How could you?" "Come on. Don't make this any rougher on yourself, Eva. I've never even have you a two armed hug. You had to know something was off." I explain getting agitated.  "All of this just to get back at me, Colby? For a innocent picture. Oh come on." She snaps. "And this is where we come in," Stephanie interjected with a smile, "You sending out that photo is a breach of contract, Eva. Don't you remember? It's with great pleasure that we let you go. My husband, Jon and Joe will escort you out. You're banned from any WWE events." Eva lets out a loud shriek as Joe and Jon lift her off the ground carrying her out of the room. Paul follows closely with his had over her mouth.

"I guess we'll leave you guys alone." Nattie heads out first leaving us with her well wishes. JoJo is so standing next to Chloe smiling hard at the both of us. Stephanie yanks her arm, "Jo, come on. I'm sure they want to talk." "I'm sorry this is just so adorable its like a movie. A good one not life the ones where one of them dies after they get back together." "That's great. Now let's go."

Its just Chloe and I staying at one another. I don't blink fearing if I do that she'll disappear and I'll find out I'm just dreaming. The charade is over and I can go back to being with the love of my life. "Alone are we?" She asks. I state at her a few seconds before moving closer to her.  "Looks that way."  "Do you have any idea how long I've been trying to get you alone?" I try to hold my laughter but I can't.  "What's so funny?"

Chloe

"You stole my lines, " he laughs pulling me into him. "Couldn't resist." We pull away from our hug, my eyes travel all over his face finally testing on his lips. He bites down on his bottom lip then releases it slowly. The things he does. "If you don't say it I won't know, Love. Tell me." "Tell you what," I ask in a dazed whisper."Tell me what you want, Chlo." "I want my boyfriend to kiss me." He shrugs and takes a step back. I ask him to kiss me and he steps back. What kind of foolishness?

Colby

Its either now or never,  I told myself. Dropping down to one knee, I pull the ring box from my pocket. When I bring my gaze up to Chloe, her eyes have glazed over and her breaths have started to slow down. "I'm not sure about your boyfriend kissing you but your fiancée would love to kiss you. What do you say, love ... Will you marry me?"

---------------------------------

Epilogue up next!!!!!

I promise you won't expect it

Read. Comment. Vote. Share