Chapter Twelve: Chloe

"Why you so quiet, ChloBo?' I prop my feet up on Joe's knees and look over at Jon(Jey Uso) "No reason. Just have a headache." "You've been so distant with me since you and Colby broke up," he responds sadly. She shrugs in response. "I'm sorry. I didn't notice." Joe pinches her foot laughing when she glares at him. "You know Eva's been around our locker room a lot." Joe interjects looking from Chloe to Jon. "Yeah, Trin told me that her an Colby are dating now. He moves on pretty quick." "Yeah, Jon, he does. It was like as soon as they broke things off she was texting and calling him. What do you think, Chlo?" I shrug focusing moving my feet off Joe's lap and slipping my sandals back on. "Don't know but I have to pick JoJo up from her appointment then we've got a meeting with Steph after that. I'll see you guys later." I kiss an hug them both before leaving. I make a mental note to text Jon(Dean).

"Ok, I'm so glad you both are here this time. The storyline I'm gonna put you two in is one with Eva and Nattie. JoJo you and Eva are going to have a match on Raw tomorrow wile you and Nattie will be sitting on commentary taking up for each of the girls. Ya know a little arguing here and there. Nattie's going to try to help Eva win but you jump in, JoJo wins. Then they will go into their little segment. All of it will be free styled, say what you want as long as its television appropriate. This will go back and forth until battle ground. That sound okay?" Stephanie asks looking between the two of us. JoJo and I smile and no. "Sounds great." "Great, and I'll meet with the team to incorporate what we talked about last time, Chloe." I smile widely knowing that after I awhile I'll get exactly what I've been waiting for. I'd only have to wait a little longer. "Did you fill JoJo in about that?" "No but I will after we leave here. Did you talk to the guys and Paul?" "Meeting with them before the show. They always come so early so I know I'll be able to talk to them alone."

"What was that about?" JoJo asks as I pull onto the interstate heading back to the hotel. I smile over at her then focus back onto the road. She pinches my arm, laughing, "You've got something planned, don't you?" "Maybe," I sing. "You do," she squeals, "What is it?" "Of course I'm gonna tell you because well we're included you. Our storyline is gonna incorporate Brie and Nikki, too. They helped Stephanie and I plan so it was only right. And we al love you so why not give you a huge push not that you need it." "Oh, please. I need it," she laughs a little, "So, you said something about the guys. This must be like a revenge thing, huh?" I laugh slightly glancing over at her once again, "Revenge? Nope. Not at all. I'm only trying to make a statement," my eyes catch sight of California Ale House and I switch lanes to get off at the exit for it, "This needs to be explained. So how about I explain it to you over an early dinner and maybe a little dessert. I couldn't tell you while you were around Eva. She's nosey as shit." We both laugh loudly; my mind drifts and I start to daydream about how great an early Christmas gift this will be for me and a few others.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short buut...its kinda how I wanted it

trying to build up ... maybe a cliffhanger here and there...

:)

Vote, Comment, Share.....ENJOY