1.

It was such a beautiful day, it was sunny, bright, warm to be exact. The perfect weather to go for a picnic. But not for these girls.

Red Velvet, also known as the most popular girls in Seoul Private girls school of course were very talented girls who every girl jealous of.

They weren't the typical groups who bullies, talks behind peoples back or even fight back.

They were nice girls, perphaps too kind to the point people thought they were perfect.

But all the thoughts finished when...

"Hello girls, If you haven't heard the news, well from now on, or school is not Seoul private girls school anymore. We'll be joining up with Seoul Private boys !" The headmaster said.

Everyone in the auditorium groan with the decision.

"Are you kidding me, boys ?!? That's the reason why I enrolled in this school!" Half shouted joy. She was slumped back into her chair, groaning with the dissatisfaction about boys joining our school.

"Come on, it can't be that bad... right?" Yeri joined in. The maknae of course got no clue in what to say or even think.

"Can't be that bad ? Yeri, boys. Boys are clumsy, loud and ignorant!". Irene laughs looking as Seulgi kept talking, explaining to yeri why this school doesn't need boys.

But someone was spacing out, and Irene noticed. It was Wendy who made Irene concerned. She's never seen someone that spaced out before.

"Wendy-ah, what's up with you. Your spacing out" Irene said. The whole members looked too, finding Wendy spacing out.

Wendy finally turns around to face them, her usual smile wasn't plastered on her face no more. It was more like a sign of nervousness instead.

"The face of unnie right now sure doesn't seem happy at all. Tell us, what's bugging you?" The maknae said.

Wendy sighs, facing her members. In her mind she's  thinking

should I tell them, or shouldn't I. Or maybe I should keep it a secret...

"Tell us what?" Seulgi interrupted. Wendy's thought had burst. She said it out loud instead.

"Well erm... I haven't been completely honest with you guys but-"

"But?" Irene cut her off, sitting on the edge of her seat.

"But... I think my ex is going to be here at our school..." she trailed off, mumbling the last part.

Her members all had a shocked face.

"You had a boyfriend before?!?" They all said together. Yeri the maknae of course, started to ask questions.

"Is he cute?"

"Do we know him?"

"How old is he?"

"How come you guys broke up?"

"Why didn't you tell us?!?"

Joy being so confused, she shuts yeri's mouth by covering it with her bare hands.

"Yeri shush! Even though I want to ask those questions too, but all we need to know is his name thats all".

Yeri pulls of joys hand and settles herself back into her chair, cautiously leaning forward to see the other side for Wendy's response.

The girls waited for their response

"Alright, well... His of course from Seoul Private Boys school... His name is..."

"HisNameIsJinAndWeDatedEachOtherForOnlyOneYearButWeBrokeUpCauseHeFoundANewGirlfriend!" She said very fast, nearly out of breath.

All the members eyes were wide, their mouth hung open.

I hope they didn't catch that...

"YOU DATED THE FAMOUS KIM SEOKJIN, THE MEMBER OF BTS ?!?".

Wendy sat back, her head hanged low.

"Wow... unnie dated someone famous~" Maknae sang. Seulgi and Irene chuckled.

"Guys, this is a problem, not a joke" Wendy said, leaving her seat right when the bell rang. The girls followed from behind, linking arms as they go.

"So, you hate him or something?" Irene asked. They settled in their classroom, and as the last person left, Wendy spoke.

"He didn't just leave me because he found a new girlfriend... I caught him cheating on me. I was the one who broke up with him".

Flashback
"Hey Namjoon, have you seen Jin Oppa?" Wendy asked happily. She went over to their apartment with sets of lunchboxes she had made for every member.

"Erm, his in his room but". Wendy frowned, placing the set of lunchboxes on the counter.

"But what, did something happened ?!?". Wendy being overly too worried, she rushed to tbe end of the corridor and quickly opened the door.

"Oppa Gwencha-". Her body froze and so did her eyes. She witnessed her boyfriend being kissed by another girl. It looked so passionate. It looked as if he enjoyed it.

"Wendy I think we- Hyung!". Startled by the voice of Namjoon, Jin pushed the girl off and both stared straight at the door.

Jin barely moved. "W-wendy, what are you doing here?" He questioned. Wendy's eyes began to get teary, her body felt weak. Turning around, she walked past namjoon and towards the exit.

"Oh noona, you came- wait NOONA!" Jungkook shouted. Rushing towards the door, jin pushed off the girl and ran for wendy. Just about slipping on her last shoe, Jin held wendy by her wrist.

"Let me explain!"

"We're done, goodbye jin".

Flashback ends

"Wow, so all these times... you've kept it a secret from us? Is that the reason why that time you didn't talk to us and lied to us that you were upset about your history mark?" Seulgi asked.

Wendy nodded in response, her eyes getting teary once again. Joy and the maknae hugged her and followed on by irene and Seulgi.

"Wendy, when that bastard comes to our school. I promise you-

"We" joy interrupted Irene.

"Yes, we will be there and protect you. I can't believe that so known Seokjin cheated on you".

Well lets just hope he forgets about it too...

Ayo ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my first fanfic for BTSVELVET. YESH BTSVELVET ! I ship these two groups cause I really do find happiness in both groups and both groups are bae !

So, comment what you thought about the first chapter !!!