23.

"Yeri, we need to speak". It was no other than Jeon Jungkook.

Yeri skipped through the halls with her skateboard, trying to ignore the presence of him. She was of course hurt that he screamed at her infront of everyone in the cafeteria the other day.

"Yeri please-"

"Shut up jungkook ! Didn't i say we broke up? ". Jungkook left out a huge sigh before pushing her off her skateboard.

He picked it up and grabbed her wrist, dragging her into another room.

As he found a room for themself, he pushed her in, making her stumble forward and onto the desk.

He quickly hurried towards her side, of course worried.

"Yeri are you okay? " he asked with a soft tone. She flashed her face to him, her tears slowly streaming down her face.

"I-im sorry. Let me talk please" he said, while using his thumb to wipe off her tears.

"You have five minutes to explain then-"

"I'm so sorry i screamed at you. I felt so horrible after. I didn't know what got into me, but after you told me we broke up... i suddenly realise that i cant let you go. I'm so sorry yeri, please! Just give me one more chance".

He held her hand and placed it ontop of his chest. She could feel the heartbeat of his.

"Can't you feel it? Is beating for you, not for anyone else" he said.

She snatched her hand away and pushed him off before walking away.

"Your heart can beat even without me. Without a heartbeat, you'd die-"

"DON'T YOU GET IT KIM YERIM ?!? WITHOUT YOU, I DON'T THINK MY HEART WILL EVER BEAT LIKE THIS!!!"

She turned around to see him in tears. She never saw him cry, and it hurts her.

He looked up to see her standing, watching him as he cried.

"I thought you left..." he said mumbling his words after. He held tightly onto her skateboard before walking straightly towards her.

And as he finally had his foot right infront of hers, he dropped her skateboard and wrapped his arms around her.

"Please... forgive me. Let's be together, forever. I know I don't show much towards you... but all I can say is that I love you".

Soft cries could be heard through his ears, now it was yeri crying.

===

"Class dismissed" Mrs Yang said as everyone packed up everything. It was last period and I was still worried if Wendy was sick or not.

As I stood up, I went straight towards Seulgi and Joy who were about to leave.

"W-wait Sooyoung, seulgi !" I called them out. They look back and saw me jogging towards them.

"What's the problem?" Seulgi asked.

"Is wendy sick ? I didn't see her at school at all today". Joy suddenly sigh as seulgi held her head down.

"Don't you know Namjoon... she left"

My heart, it suddenly broke.

"Left? Left as in left school?" Jin interrupted.

"No you stupid" Irene also interrupted.

"She left because of you" Irene pointed at Jin.

"Tell me, where'd she go" I asked Irene politely.