18.

"Psst! Wendy are you awake?" My eyes shot open, not because I was asleep, I actually wasn't.

Sleeping between Yoongi and Jin is well... very uncomfortable.

"Namjoon?!?" I loudly whisper. Looking straight into the darkness.

"I can't sleep" he replied back. I could hear the faint rufflimg sound of someone moving. It suddenly stopped.

"Aren't you getting up?" He whispered to me. I got up slowly, pulling the blanket down a little before tippy toeing my way towards his voice.

"Ow!" I slighty whimper, i had accidently stepped on whoevers foot. I stood still, awaiting if that person was about to wake up or not.

"Come on!" He whispered until he had reach ahold of my wrist and dragging me to my room.

As we entered my bedroom, I could hear my bed creaking, so I shuffled quietly towards my nightstand and flicked on the lamp.

Now my whole bedroom was light enough to see, but what scared me the most was namjoon sitting right in the middle of my bed, the blanket around his head and body.

"You look retarded" I say, walking towards my bed.

"Thanks, I know I look lovely. His voice was so husky, it was deep. Deeper than the sea ~

"So, why are you awake?" I questioned him as I sat infront of him, my legs crossed.

He took off the blanket and placed it in the both of us, my bare legs getting warm.

"I couldn't sleep, it was uncomfortable sleeping on the floor" he pouted.

"Then go to sleep on my bed-"

"But I want to talk to you " he intterupted me. I sigh, rubbing my eyes before giving him my full attention.

"Alright, what is it that you want to talk about?" I ask him.

He scooted closer to me, his knee brushing agaisnt mine.

"Do you like anyone?"

"No" I said straight forward.

"Would you date someone again?"

"Maybe, depends on who"

"Do you know valentines is coming up?"

"Yes, its two days away..." I mumbled, thinking how'd in two days valentines would be...

"Will you be my valentines?"

"Yes, wait ! Namjoon, you do realise valentines day is two days away..." I whispered/ shouted to him.

He chuckled to himself while I kept a complete straight face.

"I know, but I've never had anyone to be my Valentines ever..." he confessed.

I left out a slight giggle, him, never having a valentines date ? Unbelievable!

"Cute~" I accidently let out. I covered my mouth quickly, his eyes widening.

"Wow wan! You called me cute, I always knew that I was cute, no need to say it again~" he says, motioning his hands infront of my face.

I let out a fake vomit before crawling to his right side and dragging the blanket with me.

"I'm getting sleepy" I commented, also bringing the pillow with me.

"Oi thats mine!" He pulled the blanket away, the cold air hitting me.

"Fuck off dude, its my apartment, my belongings. Do you want to sleep with me or not?"