25.

"So yeri... Will you help us out?" Jimin asked. All of them sat in the small cramped up living room. As Jungkook and Yeri already being together, the rest of the members begged her to help them out.

"I'll help you.. But not Taehyung" Yeri said. Tae opened his mouth, glaring at Yeri. While on the other side, Jimin was flapping his arms, excited. 

"Wae?!" Tae shouted. He got up, chucking the pillows across the room. Yeri rolled her eyes, still not forgetting what Tae said to her. It was rude, but she wanted an apology.

The other day, once that incident happened, Tae made Yeri cry. It wasn't an accident, he was raging full on. 

FlashBack

"I'm going to find her, and I'm going to apologize" Taehyung said towards his members. Jungkook nodded and saw Tae walking away with his tray. After trying to find Joohyun, he gave up. He sat there in the music room, thinking about life until he heard the most terrible sound of all.

Someone was singing, it sounded off. All the notes were off. It wasn't even called singing. He hit the wall on the side, banging on it to shut the person up. But it didn't work, the person continued to sing like crazy.

"Is this person deaf or something?!". He got up, leaving the music room and into the room where he saw Joohyun and Yeri. Yeri was about to sing into the mic until Tae stopped her.

"Can you just shut up ! You do realise you can't sing", Yeri took off hear headphones and stared at Tae.

"What are you talking about, I-"

"Why did you even choose to be a singer if you can't sing, nor rap or dance ? Is that how your going to waste your life ? What are you going to do if any entertainments don't accept you ? Entirely the whole school knows you suck at singing, then why do you continue ?". 

Yeri was speechless, she never heard anyone say this to her, not infront of her face. Joohyun who was on the side stood up. She was angry, and her fist was ready to punch the guy.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, what on earth are you saying ? We just got to the recording room !". Yeri placed the headphones to the side and stepped out of the small room. Her eyes already in tears and her face full of anger.

"At least I have a dream Taehyung. At least I work myself to achieve it. You don't need to do anything, you have everything. The looks, the talent- EVERYTHING ! Even though your good at everything you don't need to shove it in my face !"

She pushed through Tae and Joohyun and grabbed her bag and left. Joohyun eyed Tae and grabbed her bag.

Taehyung turned around, grabbing her wrist. "We need to talk". Joohyun shook her head.

"Not after what you said to her". She retrieved her arm and soon followed Yeri from behind.

End Of FlashBack

"I didn't know it was Joohyun singing. I wasn't thinking !" He fought back. Yeri crossed her arm while Jungkook and the others held Tae down.

"Relax Hyung.." Jungkook whispered. Tae pushed Jungkook and Jimin off him and sat down with his hands covering his face.

"Fine.. I apologize what I said. Just please help me out, I can't let go Joohyun. She's my first love... And you know how serious love is right, I mean you love Jungkook, and Jungkook loves you back. I want to feel the same way too, but with Joohyun..."

He started to mumble a few things under his breath, and the others kept in their laugh. 

"What are you guys laughing at, I'm serious" He said, still looking down at the floor.