24.

"Oh very funny namjoon, now just sing the dam song"

"I can't sing! " he shouted over the phone. I sigh as it was the 6th time I've tried to covince namjoon to sing 'Born Singer' over the phone.

After I left, he texted me saying he was done. Which surprised me, cause he finished it quick.

"Namjoon, its 3:46 AM in Seoul right now. At least sing me abit of the song then you can go to sleep" i said.

The line went silent for a while until i heard a couple of feet shifting around. Then i heared a loud cough.

I laid there on my bed, clearly waiting for him to sing. But instead, it wasn't him singing, it sounded like Taehyung, jungkook and jimin were singing together, harmonizing.

And as they finished, namjoon began to rap and it all ended so quickly. It sounded amazing...

"Is that good enough? " namjoon asked over the phone.

"Wow,  that's amazing" i say, almost speechless perhaps. I sigh over the phone, its only been a few days and i already miss seoul.

"I distributed the lines,and tomorrow or should i say today, will be singing it at music class. Wish us luck! "

"Alright" i said plainly.

"Such good luck..." Jimin whispered. I chuckled and place my phone mic just a few inches away from my mouth and began to sang,

"Good luck ~"

"Hehehe~". It was Jungkook, sure it was by his little cute voice.

"Get some rest, we've been on the phone call for a long time now..." i check my watch and it's almost 3pm here in Toronto. I should be leaving soon to a hair salon, to dye my hair. Still not site what colour though.

"But were not tired" yoongi said. My eyebrows lifted upwards.

"The first time ever, the great min yoongi states to himself he ain't tired. That's surprising !"

The other line began to laugh and i smiled. I miss them.

"Guys why are you up so late? We have school". I froze with my phone in my hand.  Jin.

"Oh hyung, erm... we were just watching something" Taehyung said for an excuse.

"Watching what?why are you guys being so secretive. Are you what- Whatching porn? Namjoon really? "

I pierced ny lips into a line, trying not to laugh. Namjoon you watch porn ?

"Y-yeah we'll keep it down low" Jimin said. The line went quiet again but soon i heard them speak.

"Noona,you still there? " Jungkook asked. I let out my laughs. If you saw my state of what i was looking like, i was clutching onto my heart,  or should i say chest while my phone was placed on the desk next to my bed.

Hilarious much.

"You done laughing? " namjoon asked me.

"Y-yeah" i replied in a breathy voice. I swipe under my eyes as a little tear escape and whiped it away.

"Anyways, I'm going to hang up now. Get some rest, you guys need it. I'll be going to the hair salon now-"

"Ooh dying your hair? " hoseok asked.

"Yeh"

"What color "

I hummed in return. I still don't know, but i should keep it a secret until i get back to Korea.