21.

"When did namjoon ask you for valentines ? How come I haven't seen or heard this?" he says, holding onto my hand.

We made our way towards the stairs and began to walk to our next class, music.

People were definitely starring at us. 

"He asked me, since last night. You got a problem with that?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

Of course, I knew he was jealous... He always is

"But your my girlfriend though...", again I raised my eyebrows... I have a thing for my eyebrows.. they just do what they do... I am a reaction queen after all ~

"And since when?" I asked him and let go of his hand. "You never asked me out, so where not anything"

"Not anything yet" he smirked, rubbing his shoulder on me.

But I push him off and walked into the music room. But I groan once I saw him Once I saw Mark.

"Thanks for the free lunch Snowball" Mark talks, flying a wink at me.

I fake to vomit and walk pass him and sat at the assigned seat for music. Everyone else began to enter and all we're  waiting for is Mr Lee.

===

"How are we going to perform our song if your guitar is broken?" Namjoon asked me.

We currently have the lyrics, the beat but no instrument to play.

Although we had so much time to finish this off, we had to perform infront of many other students.

Namjoon and I wanted to finish off singing my song I created... 'Born Singer', but we decided to sing another song that I loved.

"So... Are you and Jin together? " namjoon asked. I was busy re arranging the song, but this man had to speak up.

"No" I said. Well its true, he never asked me out. Even if we did kiss, we didn't say anything about being together...

I sigh, is even going to ask me out?

"Your spacing out snowball" I hear that annoying voice again. Why is he even in this class ?

"Shut it Tuan!"

===

"WOAH WOAH, GUYS CALM DOWN!" Namjoon shouted for like the fifth time.

"Oh shut up you drawf, you can't sing" Mark shouted, Wendy glared at him.

"Excuse me ?! Says that one who can barely sing himself!"

Namjoon gave up and sat back down, rubbing his temples

"For gods sake! When will they stop" namjoon said to himself, looking at the classroom... Mr Lee was gone again.

"What's happening here?"

"Don't interup their fight... they haven't seen each other since kids" Jackson said. Jin raised his eyebrows...

'Kids..?' He thought.

"Guys stop" Jackson stood in the middle, slightly pushing the both of them.

"Stay out of it Jackson, you too did not tell me you guys were coming!" Wendy shouted.

"Excuse me? I thought Mark called you?!?".

Both Wendy and Jackson looked at Mark who turned around slowly.

"Yo, you can't just walk off like that" Jackson said, holding onto Marks shoulder.

"Hehe..." Mark laugh a little. At his fault, he'd knew he'd be dead.