9.

Jin's POV
I'm now laying on the couch. Wendy's couch, all beat up. Bruises and cuts left on my face, it seriously hurts.

Wendy came back with ointment and band-aid etc. I continued to lay down lifeless as I watched in the corner of my eye, seeing her apply some ointment on the cotton ball.

She leaned closer, softly dabbing the cotton ball on my bruise. I flinch slightly, my forehead stinging. More like it hurts like hell !

"Nearly done" she commented. After a while, it was completely done. I wonder how many times i actually groan in pain...

I swing my arm on top on my face, covering my eyes.

"Make me food, I'm starving" I say, flipping myself and showing her my back.

"Really?" She questioned me. I didn't answer and brought myself closer into the couch to stay warm.

Suddenly a pillow was thrown to my head.

"Oww!" I flinched, it hit the bruised area.

"I saved your life, in return make me food!" I screamed.

I took the pillow off my head and placed it under my head. Turning around once again, I could see her behind the counter, she was taking out food from the fridge.

"What are you making?" I say. She didn't reply back but placed a saucepan over the stovetop and continued on.

I couldn't be bothered talking to her, I felt tired.

===

"Jin, Jin wake up!".

I groan, sitting up and rubbing my eyes with my bare hands.

Running my hands through my hair, I open my eyes. Adjusting to the scenary, I wasn't at home...

"Right... I'm at Wendy's" i mumbled under my breath. I turn to look at her, she had this pastel pink apron on.

Cute...

"What?" She said.

"What" I answered back

"You called me cute" she said, settling the bowl she was holding with her two hands.

"N-no i didnt" I fight back. Well I did, but she shouldn't be hearing it... at all.

Stupid me..

"I made you food...and thanks, for saving me..." she said, taking off her apron. I smiled, she saod thanks !

I sat up, holding the pillow and placing it on my lap. But soon groaning in pain because of my arms.

"Ow!" I slightly screamed. The pain it my arms hurt.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked. I looked at her.

"Of course not!" I screamed, rubbing my arms. She sat beside me and touched my arm.

It hurts °~°...

I looked at her. I've been so mean, but she makes it look as if it was nothing...

I removed my arm and held it.

"I said im fine" i mumbled to her. She scoff,scooting away from me.

"I was worried...I thought you passed out on my couch. I called your name more than once you know".

I smirked at her. "You cared? Since when?". I scooted closer to her.

She cleared her throat. "The food is getting cold, I'll get change and come back" she dodged my question.