10.

Wendy's POV
I could barely go to sleep. You know why, cause your ex is currently sleeping just next door, or should I say on the couch in the living room...

I still hear it, him saying wannie. It was the first ever nick name a guy ever gave me, first ever boyfriend actually...

My heart fluttered once he said my nick name, it just brang me back to the first time we made nick names for each other...

Flash Back

"Oh ! Wendy Noona is here~" Jungkook shouts from behind the door.

After unlocking the door, Wendy walked in with lunch boxes filled with food and side dishes.

Knowing Jin is the eldest, and the only one who's trusted to cook, she knew how hard it is to cook seven portions of food.

"Uri wendy again~ awww such a cutie!" Hoseok beemed from out of his room, followed after was suga who was looking like he was still asleep.

Setting the set of lunch boxes down, jungkook was the first one to heat them up, and she helped too.

A warm hand snuck around her and she flinched.

"Aish~ Yah Jin !" She shouted. He chuckled and the members watched from behind.

"Hyung, kids are still here..." namjoon called out. Jin lets go, but not her hand.

"How come you guys still call each other by names ? What about nick names?" Jimin asked.

Both Wendy and Jin turned around, facing the rest. As the microwave rang the last bell, jungkook was wobbling towards the kitchen counter and placing the hot lunchbox on the counter.

He did this little dance before taehyung came from behind and smacked his shoulder.

"I want food too ~ heat some up for me!" He whined like a little child.

Jungkook rubbed his shoulder before jogging away with his plate and going to sit at the coffee table.

Wendy passes the prepared plate to every member, including jin.

They all went to the living room to eat, everyone was quiet.

"So...still haven't answered my question... nicknames?..." he said with a full mouth.

Both Jin and Wendy looked at each other before smiling.

"I like calling Jin his name, its simple". Jin nods in reply, agreeing to her statement.

"But thats boring... nicknames are more fun! And its cute too!" Namjoon added.

Hearing the word cute, she shivered.

"Im not good with cute, or aegyo..." she whispered the last part.

Taehyung who was digging into the chicken commented...

"Girls like you don't need aegyo noona! Your born natural with Aego!".

The members nodd their head, even suga patted the kids head.

"How bout this! Think of a nickname for each other and if its good, use it!" Jhope says.

Both Jin and Wendy faced each other, deeply thinking of a nickname.

And when Jin thought of it, he smiled and turned to face the others.

"Wannie!"

"Wannie, yeh... Wannie is cute, its simple !" He continued.