28.

"He's loosing too much blood, we need more"

The nurse ran back out. Everyone who was asleep were awake again.

Namjoon got up, facing the nurse.

"How is he ?"

The nurse took off her mask, "I'm afraid... he's loosing more blood than usual"

"How about the blood that I gave ?" Yoongi asked.

"It wasnt enough-"

"Then take more" he urgently replied.

"I'm afraid we can't. You already have donated blood-"

"Me" Wendy intterupted.

"M-my blood, its type O too"

"Are you sure Miss ?" Wendy nodded before the nurse escorted her to another room.

She was told to sit on the bed, and thats where things started.

Her left arm was out, ready for everything.

"This will take a few minutes" the nurse said. Wendy shooked her head as the nurse tied a band around her upper arm.

She hissed as she looked down, the needle which dug deeper into her veins. But as she looked up, the tub was getting filled up bit by bit with her blood.

•••

"Rest for a bit, and don't worry. I'll update you on your friend"

Her arm was in no pain at all. It was all bandaged up. She stared at the ceiling, wishing to god for Jin survive.

After blacking out for a good few hours, she felt someone tug her arm. She woke up, looking at the boy infront of her.

"Hoseok..." he looked up and smiled.

"Your finally awake, we all thought something happened to you but the nurse said you were too tired and passed out"

"I guess so..."

As her mind wondered around, her thoughts came back.

"Jin ?!"

"Dont worry, he's safe"

She sigh, relaxing a bit.

"Thanks to you, he survived" Hoseok pointed out.

"We were all so scared that Jin might leave us, but the extra help of your blood, he's back and resting up in the other ward"

"C-can you take me there. I want to see him"

Hoseok nodded,helping her up before taking her to the desk to sign up a few papers before leaving to the wards.

And as they arrived, Jin's parents were leaving.

"Oh hoseok" the man patted Hoseoks shoulder. He bowed at the couple and Wendy followed on.

"This must be wendy" he said, which caught her.

"Anyeonghaseyo Wendy-"

"No need to, we know who you are. My son bickers alot about you over the phone. And I can see why" the lady said.

She smiled at Wendy before pulling her into her embrace.

"Thank you for saving my son. You are gods daughter, I bless you and hope happiness goes to you"

As she pulled away, she was in tears. "Jin is very luckily to have a caring girlfriend"

About to protest, she thought...

"Thank you, as a girlfriend... I'd much want to save the person I love the most".

Upon hearing that, the two elders knew wendy was a person that was right for their son. Leaving the ward, hoseok and wendy walked towards Jin's ward and saw him awake.

As they stepped into the room, she stood there just meters away.

"Oh hoseok" Jin said as hoseok came and greeted him.

"Your finally awake"

"Yeh, finally am!"

"Wendy" jungkook whispered as he saw her standing beside the door. She took baby steps closer to Jin.

But he doesn't realise she was there at all. Not until Taehyung pushed Jimin away to make a clear path for Jin to see Wendy.

"Anyeong..."

Her shy voice echoed into his ears. He looked straight at her eyes as he saw the person he missed the most. He could not explain how madly he wanted to just get up and run over to hug her, but the pain below his torso didn't let him just yet.

"Hyung, were going to leave now. Might be late for school "

"Hmm" he hummed back. As everyone left, ot was only the both of them together in one room.

"You've changed alot" he spoke. She got closer, sitting on the chair beside his bed.

"You did too... going blonde"

He laughed, "do I look good in blonde ?"

She smiled and nodded. As he looked at her, he could see tears.

He reached for her, his hands placed on the side of her cheeks.

"Why..."

"Why are crying ?"

She sobbed a little, more tears falling down as they fell onto his hands.

"I thought I lost you... you know how frightened I was when I heared about you being in the hospital ? You know how nervous I was when I thought I'd loose you ?"

"But im here, Alive. Right next to you "

He rubbed his thumb, whiping away the salty tears that were left on her cheeks.

"And its all because of you, my life saver"