8.

Wendy and Yoongi have been on the rooftop for a long time. Both of them not letting each other go.

She pulled away, swiping her tears away in which the remaining dried up on her white cheeks.

"I'm sorry... I messed up your shirt" she mumbled, fiddling with her fingers.

"No, its alright. I really don't mind" he answered fixing the black leather jacket he had on. She smiled looking up at yoongi at looking at the tie he had on.

It was crooked. "Here lemme fix it..." She says reaching for the tie and pulling it into the correct place.

His lips soon curved into a smile, a smile no one else would see.

"Gomopta!" He says, ruffling her hair. She pouts and slaps his hand.

"Kaja" she says. But he pulls her back.

"Where too?" He asked.

"Back to class~"

"Aren't you afraid?" He wondered, raising his eyebrows. She slightly smiled, looking down to the ground then to yoongi.

"Why would I be, I have you, the girls and the others. I'm sure I'll be alright". He chuckles before swinging his arms around her then leaving towards the exit.

Both of them walk back to class and it was music. As she walked in, the girls looked at her worringly, but she smiled. They smiled back before rushing to give her a hug.

She gets out of Suga's arms and held her arms for the girls to run into her. The first one was irene, then Joy and seulgi then Yeri.

"We were so worried about you! " Joy says, the rest followed on.

"And the amount of time Joohyun unnie wanted to go find you but we told her you needed time-"

"Yah!" Irene shushed Yeri up. The girls laughed and went to go sit back down. Wendy turned around and smiled at yoongi who looked at her from afar.

"Gomawo yoongi". Again he smiled.

"That's what friends are for right?". She nods and they both take a seat together. Proceeding music class.

Halfway through the music session, the door slams open, revealing Jin and the girl who had hurt wendy from before.

Arms link, both walked in. Ms Vao, the music teacher didn't say a thing and proceeded to write more on the board about the history of music and so on.

"Oh look, its that loser again" the girl pointed at wendy. Yoongi looked at her, about to get up, but wendy held him down.

From afar, Namjoon and jhope watched the small scenary.

"Come on Jenny, lets go sit down" Jin said. They both sat opposite to where wendy and the others sat. Everything went well until we hear giggles coming from across the room, some people decided to look while others like wendy decided to ignore.

The giggles got louder and it got Wendy's attention. Looking to her side, she finally saw what was happening. Jin pecked her lips and the girl giggled.

"If your going to make out, might as well leave... control your hormones you two " Yeri whispered.

Jungkook pinched her arm. "Oww!" She screamed softly.

"What was that for?!" She whispered to jungkook. Instead he looked to the front, ignoring her. Yeri stomped on his foot, making him jolt out of his seat. Behind him, Seulgi and Irene chuckled.

"Maknae's..." Wendy and Namjoon said together. He looked at her and she did too, smiling at each other.

The bell had rang and everyone was leaving. Wendy got up first and was about to exit from the door before she was pulled back and pushed. Luckily before falling to the ground, namjoon had catched her and brought her back to her foot.