5.

"Is that all you can say Wendy?". His words spoke, but it hurted her like sharp blades.

Yoongi was beside Wendy, Tae was standing afar, both maknae's watching while Seulgi and Irene were behind Jin.

Joy holding back irene from slapping Jin across the face.

(A/N: Of course, who wouldn't by now)

"I have nothing to say to someone like you" she spat back.

Jin stepped forward, only leaving at least inches away from both of their feet.

Wendy narrowed her eyes down, feeling her shoulders getting heavy.

The lump in her throat just seem to never dissapear.

"Why would you care anyways, your not even important, Your just those girls I used for fun".

Namjoon who watched from outside had heared everything. He stomped in, dashing towards Jin, about to take his first hit.

"Namjoon, stop " Jhope pulled him back,luckily in time. The rest stayed on his side.

"Is that how you respect a lady ?!? Your the one who cheated on her in the first place!".

Jin's face was built with anger, his fist curled up.

"You dont know a thing, so shut up!".

*ppang!

Wendy's hand moved across his face, her tears dropped.

The classroom had fell silent. Students were around the room, watching through the windows.

"If I was never that important, Why do you even care".

A slight tear ran down Wendy's cheeks while Seulgi came running to her, holding her hand for support.

"At least I'm loyal, not like you Jin". Her eyes went from soft to fierce. Nobody had seen this side of her, not even the girls.

"What is going on here!" Interrupted the homeroom teacher.

Every student seperated their ways back to the class while some just moved away from the windows.

"Is nobody going to answer?" Ms yang said.

"Theres no problem at all Ms yang, these students were simply lost" Wendy answered.

Lost and confused, Ms Yang took the boys out. All seven were seperated.

Yoongi with Namjoon and Taehyung, Jin with Jhope and Jimin, while the maknae stayed in the middle.

"You lay one finger on her, and your dead" Namjoon whispered.

Jin look to his side and spoke back.

"Neither of us have seen her in two years and your already taking sides ? How pathetic!".

He walked off while Jimin and Jhope ran for him.

"What happened to you Jin..." Namjoon mummbled, his fist slowly opening.

Yoongi rubbed Namjoon's back, remembering right after Wendy had broken up with Jin, namjoon was always by Jin's side.

Whenever he needed help, he was there until Jin began to bring girls home.

Namjoon was the first one to speak up, but Jin never listened. It was like he put the members on mute.

Entering the staff room, a few students from the boys school had left to their assigned classses.

"Tell me your name, and my your name I mean your full real name. I'll give you your schedules and your good to go".

Each one of them got their own schedules. Some had the identical classes together while the others only had a few together.

"I'll get going..." Namjoon mumbled, ealking off first. Jin looked as namjoon made his way out, the members focused on the both of them, just in case they throw fists at each other again.

All of them left, while Yoongi and Jin and Advance math together. They both walk in silence before...

"Do you still like Wendy?".

Yoongi looked at his hyung, Jin facing front.

"No I don't. But she's someone who's close to me. Why are you even asking for?".

Jin sigh "cause you seem to miss her more than a 'close friend' when I saw you hugging her".

Yoongi closed his eyes before reaching their designated class. Looking through the window, Wendy was there too.

"Jin, Even if I did love her, would you care?" He simply stated. He opened the door and headed in first.

Taken back by the words, jin mentally put himself back into reality and walked in, standing beside Yoongi.

"Ah two more students doing Advance Maths !" Mr Lee sang out happily

. Wendy's head looked up from her book, only to be making eye contact with Jin and Yoongi.

"Hmm... guys please introduce yourself tothe class!".

"My name is Min Yoongi, or you could call me Suga. Nice meeting you all".

"Names Jin" he said straight foward.

Mr Lee made his way to the front, scanning the seats.

"Well... there's one next to Wendy and Naeun, I'll be kind to let you guys choose!" Mr Lee said excitingly.

"I'll sit next to Wendy" they both said. The whole class looked back at the two then to wendy.

Jin was about to walk off when Suga held his risk .

"Hyung, if you ever do something bad. I'll make sure it returns back to you"

Was that a threat? Jin thought. He shook Suga's hand off and walked towards the empty seat near wendy.

Suga watched him as he walk to left side and took his seat.

"Well if it isnt wendy" jin whispered, just loud enough for Wendy to hear.

She ignored him, trying to focuse on her work. But his presence was distracting her.

"Ignore me then".

His foot was just near her. He looked straight towards the classroom and Wendy sigh in relief. But it all dissapeared when.

*boom*

His legs went up, hitting her desk from beneath. He smirked, retreaving his left leg and pacing his legs under his desk.

This is going to be hell...

Nehehe... Jin as a bad boy instead. AYE~ Well... INFIRES MAN ! AAHA Hope you like this chapter and give it a vote. And please comment your thoughts on this chapter, cause I do like reading everyone's comments HEHE >♢< ❤

 And please comment your thoughts on this chapter, cause I do like reading everyone's comments HEHE >♢< ❤