2.

Wendy's POV
School went over in a flash, and I'm currently in a coffee shop across my apartment. It was my favorite coffee shop and barely anyone goes in.

The sweet aroma is honestly the best feeling~

I'm currently listening to music, one earphone in. The clouds suddenly went all gloomy, just like what I feel now.

Hearing the news about Seoul Private boys school suddenly emerging to our own school isn't like how exciting it sounds or even think.

The ex is coming back. Kim Seokjin, well known as the eldest, most handsome guy in BTS.

"Ice Americano~" the waitress sang. Moving my sight off the gloomy clouds, I bow my head and retrieve my ice americano, tucking my headphones back into my pocket and stopping the music.

"Noona!" I hear the waitress say. I look up, to my suprise, it was Jungkook.

Oh no...

"Omg it is you! It is Noona !" He says placing the tray down he held in his hands. He pulled me into a sudden hug and I hault, frozen in my place.

He pulled away smiling, how I miss that smile...

"Where have you been? The others tried calling you and everything! ". I fake a smile, about to grab my backpack to leave.

"How bout this, once my shift end... can we go and eat and catch up?" He asked excitingly, waiting for my response.

How in the world am I suppose to say no ?

"Fine..." I spoke out. He smiled running back behind the counter. I sat down, dropping my bag to the side and held my drink in the other, sipping the drink.

How long has it really been? I didn't want them to contact me, I didn't want to be close with them anymore.

After witnessing 'him' with that girl, I honestly felt betrayed and hurt.

"Done~" Jungkook rushed back with his bagpack. I finished my Americano and threw it in the bin. Jungkook was beside me, and sure he was taller than before.

It has been two years Wendy... two years!

"Noona, you're really small" he commented. I look sideways to him, tilting my head abit up to see his face. His features look so defined than before.

"And you've grown" I responded back. He chuckles.

"Abit too much". He glared down at me pouting.

"Let's eat street food!" He suddenly says. I nodd in response and reached a food stand just around the corner of the coffee shop. It had Ddeokbokki, fish cakes, soondae and many more.

I look at jungkook, he was gulping down his saliva. This kid...

I turn towards the stall and make eye contact with the lady infront.

"Ahjumma, two set of Ddeokbokki and two fish cake on the go please!".

"Ne~". Jungkook turns to look at me as I fish for my wallet in my blazer. I hand out the 10,00 won and get back 2,000 won.

"Its on me" I say placing my wallet back. We sat waiting for our order and jungkook breaks out about what's been happening in their dorm. He says everyone was going fine. He even mentions the emerging school and how he's excited to be with me.

"Wendy noona, honestly... I'm sorry" he said suddenly.

"Waeyo?".

"Because of what happened, with you and you know Jin Hyung. After that day, we asked hoping for answers, but he never said anything at all. He ignored us, and suddenly he was back with the girl we saw before at the dorms. His been bringing new girls ever since. I'm sick and tired of it".

He continued "can't you help him Noona?".

I shake my head, and just on the same time, the old lady placed our orders and gave us our fish cake skewers.

"Jungkook, what he did to me is a scar left forever in my heart. But i can't help, sorry kookie".

He starts laughing as I took my first bite of my fish cake.

"Why are you laughing for?" I nudged his side.

"You called me kookie~" he sang. I rolled my eyes playfully and see his skewer, the fishcake was gone.

Just how quick was this boy eating ?!?

"Here" I handed him mine. He raised his eyebrows.

"Take it before I actually have second thoughts, I'm only being nice because your the dongsaeng".

He takes mine and eats happily, looking up, the sun was about to set. Holding onto the plastic bag, i also hand it over to him.

"Take this back with you, the other members might be hungry". He nods and takes it.

"Noona, I'll see you tomorrow right?" He says eating his last piece.

"Of course ~ how can I not see kookie ?!?" I exclaim, laughing at the exact same time.

He hugs me tight before letting go. We exchange our numbers and even promise to hang out tomorrow.

"Ppali ka~"  I shooed him away. He smiles waving his hand in the air with the plastic bag, bumping into a buisness man.

I laugh at his clumsiness as he apologized to the man.

"I'm so sorry!" He says.

"Watch out next time young man" the old man replied back. I shake my head and see him smiling at me, walking off to another direction.

I head back to my apartment, falling on the couch and letting out a huge breath.

Tomorrow is tomorrow Wendy. Whatever that happens in the past can be forgotten right...?

>♢< I know it hasn't even gotten to a WenJin moment, but it'll soon happen in the next chapter AHAHA forgive me with my mistakes and errors, I don't proof read after I actually complete the whole book hehe. Enjoy BTSVELVET SHIPPERS ❤❤❤

 Enjoy BTSVELVET SHIPPERS ❤❤❤