6.

Wendy's POV

"And where do you think your going? ". He had stopped me just as I was about to run out of class.

His the last person I want to meet, that's the reason why I want to leave.

I didn't answer back and leave with the books I had with my hand.

His hands grip onto my wrist, causing pain.

"Jin let go of me" i mumbled, trying to free my hand.

Alot of students who had walk past looked at us, it was embarrising.

"Well if you just listen, then maybe I will" he growl.

I loosen myself and waited until he spoke, but he didn't. Instead he dragged me.

"Where you going?" Yoongi had said, popping out of the door.

"None of your buisness" jin replied, still dragging me with him. His grip was tight, and I was nervous.

He seemed so kind, lovely and cute two years ago.

But what I see now is someone who's mean, uncontrollable and not himself.

We arrived at the abandoned music room, the place I'd always come for space.

He pushed me in, slamming the door before locking it.

He cooly leans on the door as I stand stranded in the centre.

"What do you want Jin" I ask bravely.

He crooked his neck before walking towards me, his key chain making sounds as he goes.

I step backwards each time he stepped forward. But of course it was useless, I'm up agaisnt the wall right now.

He placed his hands on my waist while one was just having above my head.

"How long has it been? The time when we looked in each others eyes?" He whispered looking into me.

I look up, locking our eyes together. But it didn't last long until i pushed him off.

He stumbled to the floor, landing on his butt. But he stays there.

"Since when were you so tough?" He questioned me.

"Ever since I broke up with you " I answer shortly before walking away and unlocking the door.

I look behind me too see of he's there, but he wasn't.

I'm fed up with him...

"Wendy!" I hear someone scream.

The figure ran to me, his arms wide open, his dimples showingeven though he was metres away.

"Kim namjoon..." I whisper to myself. He was close to hugging me, but i went under his arms, walking past him.

"Its been two years and your not going to except my hug? " he said in english.

I stop and smile a little before turning around.

His purple hair slightly messed up, but it look good on him.

"Hug?" He says. I shake my head, walking towards him. The closest member was namjoon.

He spoke english and I did too. He was the one who introduced me to the members and that's when I met Jin...

"Come here you little!". He embraced me into his arms. He was tall, alot taller than jungkook. His hands messing my hair.

Poor hair...

"Its been two years and you didn't contact me, call me, texted me. Your such a good friend".

"I know" I nervously laugh.

"But I didn't want to disturb any of you guys, besides I was busy..." I make up a lie.

"You have 24 hours in a day, but never care to take a split second to text me and say your fine. Now its been how long?"

"Two years..." I quietly say. I pout, not realizing that I just did aegyo.

"So cute~" he says. I punch him in the chest playfully before caughting something in the corner of my eye.

Jin was holding hands with a new girl....

"Should I buy you food?" You could hear him. The girl nods her head, both making their way to some other places.

"What do you have next?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

"I have english, what about you?". Im so lucky I wasn't that focused on Jin, or else I wouldn't have heared Namjoon say anything.

Forget in Wendy, if he moved on, you can too!

"Same here ! Should we walk together?" He asked.

"Sure" I say walking with him. His arms on my shoulder, leading us to our next class.

"I suddenly feel so happy" he blurted out.

"Why?"

"Cause your here! " he said happily. I scoff and his cheesy lines. His always like that...

"Unnie~" Yeri called out from the class. She was with jungkook.

" i swear, I could of sword I saw them fight last period".

Namjoon laughed " And I thought of sworn I saw them hold hands".

Yeri came rushing to me, pulling me into the classroom.

We sat down together while namjoon sat with jungkook.

"So... what's with you and Jungkook? " I questioned Yeri.

She looked at me and back to Jungkook.

"Your not exactly shipping us are you...?".

I laugh and she playfully slap me on my arm.

"Your buying me lunch today. You mad ethe great maknae, kim Yerim upset!"

This photo is just 👌
Okie, bai !