Chapter One

Your POV

"Hey Frisk?  Can you come here a minute bud?"  You say to your brother.  (I'm having Frisk as a boy cause I can.)  Frisk gets up and hurries over to you, sitting on your lap.  "Yea (Y/n)?"  He says looking into your big (E/c) eyes.

"I'm going to a sleepover tonight so I'm not going to be able to tell you a bedtime story.  Do you want to hear it now?"  You ask and he nods, short brown hair falling in front of his eyes.  You chuckle and brush it away.

"Ok buddy.  This is the story of Mt. Ebbot.  Long ago there was a war between the monsters and humans.  One day, the humans banished the monsters to Mt. Ebbot and sealed them away forever.  Legend says, if a human goes to Mt. Ebbot, they will disappear forever without a trace.  But.  If one human has enough determination...  They can free the monsters."

"But what about the monsters now?"  Frisk asks.  "What about the monsters?"  "Are they still stuck?"  "I don't know bud.  It is just a story remember."  You remind him.  He huffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

"(Y/n)!  Your friend is here to pick you up!"  Your mother calls you from upstairs.

"Ok Frisk.  I have to go now."  You say.  "But, I'll miss you!"  He says.  You plant a kiss to his forehead and reach into your bag.  "Here.  I want you to have this.  Whenever you miss me...  Just press play and our song will play.  I made sure it was the first one on there."  You say handing Frisk your old iPod with your recorded songs on it.

"Thanks (Y/n)."  Frisk says hurrying off to his room.

Later that night, you got a phone call from your mom.  Frisk ran away.  You didn't give your mom a chance to say anything else because you were already out the door and t'words Mt. Ebbot.

You had a feeling Frisk would go there.  You knew you shouldn't have told him that story.

When you got there, there was no sign of Frisk.  So you jumped.  "Fuck!"  You shouted on the way down.

When you hit the ground, you feel nothing.  You slowly get up and check your surroundings.  "Frisk!"  You shout.  You run down some hallways, shouting his name over and over again.

Eventually you come across a house.  You knock on the door, and just as you were about to leave, a tall goat woman appears.    "Hello my child.  Why don't you come in?"  The woman says ushering you inside.

"My name is Toriel."  She says dragging you into the kitchen.  "And what is your name?"  She asks, eyes darting around the room.

"(Y/n).  Have you seen a little boy come through here?  His name is Frisk."  You ask.  Toriel nods.  "Oh yes.  He was so kind.  You know...  I was going to kill him but he showed so much kindness, I decided not to."  "What!?  That's my little brother!"  You shout.

Toriel gulps and grabs your shoulders.  "I apologize.  And you must hurry.  He is in danger.  Go to the basement and through the gate.  You should be able to catch up to him."  Toriel says in a rush.  You hurry off to the gate and push the door open.

You take a step forward and step in snow.  You curse yourself for wearing shoes with heels and a tank top.  You shrug on your black Letterman's jacket that you took with you, and trudge down the path.

You finally come across a sign that says, 'Snowdin'.  "Frisk!"  You call out.  Some townspeople give you dirty looks but you were determined to find your baby brother.

"HUMAN!  WHERE HAVE YOU RUN OFF TO!?"  A loud voice shouts.  You hide behind a not so conveniently placed rock and watch.  A tall skeleton in black and red appears.  "HUMAN!  I DO NOT LIKE THIS GAME ANYMORE.  COME OUT NOW!"  He shouts.  The tall skeleton waits a few seconds before promptly turning around again and walking in the other direction.  You get up and start to walk away.